BPV Phase 2

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Hoot45
Perennial All-Star

Re: BPV Phase 2

Post by Hoot45 »

ZigZagCardsFan wrote:
Hoot45 wrote:
Momo wrote:Everything about St. Louis and the surrounding area is pretty great imo...except downtown.
I think the exact opposite, FWIW. I rarely go west of Hampton, north of 40, or south of Chippewa except if I have to go to the airport or something like that. Downtown has everything I need and, this may shock some, but I have never been murdered in all the time I spend downtown.
That sounds like something someone who was murdered and doesn't want people to know about it would say.

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

Hoot, you just defined my boundaries almost perfectly. Busch Stadium and Scottrade are about the only times I go north of 40 although I come close with work since my desk is less than 100 yards from the highway. I do go south of Chippewa but only along Kingshighway to get to a few places or along Gravois for two bars I frequent which are only a few blocks from Gravois and Chippewa. And then to the east, I do go as far as Soulard because a couple of friends live in the area but south of Soulard my boundary follows Gravois around towards Hampton.

Hoot45
Perennial All-Star

Post by Hoot45 »

One Cardinal Way just released virtual tours for the first time. I am drooling over the views in some of those units. Anyone want to go in on a $6,000 two bedroom apartment? :P

https://onecardinalway.com/360-tours/

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

man, their rooms even have names based on price. "hey rookie, you suck and so does your room!"

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

Hoot45 wrote:One Cardinal Way just released virtual tours for the first time. I am drooling over the views in some of those units. Anyone want to go in on a $6,000 two bedroom apartment? :P

We only need one bedroom Hoot

go birds
-go birds

Post by go birds »

as someone who is looking to relocate back to St. Louis, im kinda surprised to find the lack of condos to buy anywhere near the ballpark.

and not to sound like an elitest, but i laugh at your complaints of $1400 rental rate. as a nashvillian.

edit: nevermind. $/sq ft is about the same. just figured you'd be getting more bang for your buck in STL since you can buy a loft 2 blocks over from the ballpark dirt cheap.
Last edited by go birds on January 9 19, 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hoot45
Perennial All-Star

Post by Hoot45 »

CardsofSTL wrote:
Hoot45 wrote:One Cardinal Way just released virtual tours for the first time. I am drooling over the views in some of those units. Anyone want to go in on a $6,000 two bedroom apartment? :P

We only need one bedroom Hoot

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

i pay 695 for a 2 bed/1 bath duplex and i think that's too much...as a wichitan

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

I should invest in a couple of these and AirBNB the shildt out of them.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

go birds wrote:as someone who is looking to relocate back to St. Louis....
You should move into the one bedroom with me and Hoot.