GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently September 16 19, 6:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2756 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168 ... 276  Next
PostPosted: July 16 18, 2:52 pm 
Hall Of Famer

We'll never know if it was a bit or not because we no longer live in a world with verifiable truth.

PostPosted: July 16 18, 2:57 pm 
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

MAGA wrote:
Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
MAGA wrote:
Jocephus wrote:

That has to be a bit

A bit of what?

A woman doing a comedy bit. But that level of acting would surpass Daniel Day Lewis

It does kinda feel like a bit at this point, but then the well of hatred that some have for Hillary runs eternal.

PostPosted: July 16 18, 3:00 pm 
The Last Word

I think there's a pretty fair chance that it's legit, but I wouldn't use it as a barometer for anything. We already know that there are loons on both sides. This is pretty clearly one of them.

PostPosted: July 16 18, 3:04 pm 
darjeeling sipping elite

Socnorb11 wrote:
I think there's a pretty fair chance that it's legit, but I wouldn't use it as a barometer for anything. We already know that there are loons on both sides. This is pretty clearly one of them.

That loon or faker is pretty close to dead center Trump supporter. Good god, what more evidence do we need?

PostPosted: July 16 18, 3:10 pm 
All-Star

I don’t think Trump is doing some 4D chess and subconscious persuasion stuff here. It looks like Putin is in complete control. I don’t think it’s a sure thing that Putin has the pee pee tapes but he could probably dial up a New York Times reporter and provide information that Trump’s people and Russians worked together to win the election. That’s the definition of compromised right?

I suppose the fear is Trump assumes enough control to not care if these things are open

Last edited by MAGA on July 16 18, 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: July 16 18, 3:12 pm 
Everday Unicorn

G. Keenan wrote:
Smith Corks One wrote:
heyzeus wrote:
Under the Constitution's definition of treason (aiding an enemy), we would need a declaration of war. They're not currently legally considered an "enemy."

Between the hacking, the interference, the incursions in Crimea and Ukraine, shooting down the Malaysian Airlines jet, and poisoning British citizens, I would support a formal declaration of war. Aiding Russia and conspiring with them is aiding an enemy of the US and its allies. The only thing keeping Trump from treason is that semantic distinction.

Don't know who this guy is, but he claims we don't actually need a declaration of war but are in a de facto state of war due to the nature of Mueller's indictments. (Couldn't figure out how to post a tweet so just took a screenshot.)

Well that all seems kind of nutty. What is a "de facto state of war?" That doesn't sound like a thing.

At this point Trump stands apart from the whole country on this issue. Our entire intelligence community, the Department of Justice, most of the Congressional GOP, every American with a pulse and greater than 5 brain cells. The question is why? Is Trump right and the other 299 million of us are wrong?

This mofo knows the Russians hacked the Clinton campaign to help him out because he was involved. He knew. He said it out loud on television.

A foreign power meddles in our elections and the president cannot even acknowledge reality.

Yeah, there's no way that language in an indictment can be relied upon as a "de facto state of war." It's Congress' job. Until we get a new Congress, the one we have is as compromised as our President.

Before this is all said and done - and it may take years for that to happen - there are going to be dozens of people who should (but won't) be executed by firing squad for crimes against their country.

PostPosted: July 16 18, 3:14 pm 
Everday Unicorn

MAGA wrote:
I don’t think Trump is doing some 4D chess and subconscious persuasion stuff here. It looks like Putin is in complete control. I don’t think it’s a sure thing that Putin has the pee pee tapes but he could probably dial up a New York Times reporter and provide information that Trump’s people and Russians worked together to win the election. That’s the definition of compromised right?

There isn't any need for the pee tape to exist. It might exist, but that would be just a piece of the leverage Putin has over Trump. The bigger part is already out there in the open: Trump's business enterprise has been relying on Russian money laundering for decades. The thing that Trump values more than anything else, including our sovereignty as a nation, is his family's wealth (or at least the perception thereof). If the money train stops and the extent of the criminal enterprise is revealed, it all comes crashing down for Trump, and thus he continues to act in what he thinks is his own self interest, which is Russia's interest.

PostPosted: July 16 18, 3:15 pm 
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

MAGA wrote:

Not only does Trump not call out Putin for interfering, he says on camera that he believes him! On top of that, his actions on trade, NATO, and and the EU are straight off a Russian wish list.

The president of the united states swore an oath to defend our country. Here we have the entire US govt. saying Russia did this and the president says he believes Putin more. What on earth can explain that, other than the president is compromised?

PostPosted: July 16 18, 3:19 pm 
darjeeling sipping elite

I can’t believe Putin didn’t tell him to tone down the fellating. “Trumpsky, you’re going to give us away.”

PostPosted: July 16 18, 3:33 pm 
darjeeling sipping elite

Oh please oh please let Dana Loesch be right in the middle of all this.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2756 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168 ... 276  Next