Random musings

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Re: Random musings

Post by G. Keenan »

Why is it that when you turn on your kitchen sink while a spoon is in the sink, no matter how long that spoon has been there the water will invariably hit the concave curve of the spoon and shoot back up all over the place? The spoon is always in the worst possible position to create maximum mess.

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

G. Keenan wrote:Why is it that when you turn on your kitchen sink while a spoon is in the sink, no matter how long that spoon has been there the water will invariably hit the concave curve of the spoon and shoot back up all over the place? The spoon is always in the worst possible position to create maximum mess.
#truth

IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

Post by IMADreamer »

My gf got a deer today her first day out this year. Our freezer will once again have tasty deer meat this winter.

Donnie Ebert
Perennial All-Star

Post by Donnie Ebert »

stlouie_lipp wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:Why is it that when you turn on your kitchen sink while a spoon is in the sink, no matter how long that spoon has been there the water will invariably hit the concave curve of the spoon and shoot back up all over the place? The spoon is always in the worst possible position to create maximum mess.
#truth

G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Post by G. Keenan »

Donnie Ebert wrote:
stlouie_lipp wrote:
#truth
Hahaha, yes! It's the worst.

IMADreamer

Post by IMADreamer »

It's amazing how a new shower head can be such a big improvement in quality of life. I got one of those that has a fixed head, then a separate shower head you can remove to wash your lower parts or you can use both at the same time. It's a game changer.

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Post by Radbird »

IMADreamer wrote:My gf got a deer today her first day out this year. Our freezer will once again have tasty deer meat this winter.
Venison sausage. Mmm mmm good

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

haltz wrote:It's the carrageenan. That's a seaweed gum and thickener like agar agar. The lactic enzyme listed there breaks down and separates the natural milk sugar, then it's resweetened with non caloric splenda and salted, thickened and stabilized. You're right that it's basically diet chocolate milk.
Good info, thanks!

IMADreamer

Post by IMADreamer »

Radbird wrote:
IMADreamer wrote:My gf got a deer today her first day out this year. Our freezer will once again have tasty deer meat this winter.
Venison sausage. Mmm mmm good

mmm hmmm. Deer roast is also excellent. Put it in the crock pot with some potatoes, carrots, and a little onion soup mix and let it cook all day. Warms you up on a cold winter day.

Hopefully she can fill her second tag before this year and we will basically be set on meat for a long time. She just got a new bow today from a sponsor deal she has from winning an archery competition this summer so she's already been out today in getting it sighted in.

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

IMADreamer wrote: Deer roast is also excellent. Put it in the crock pot with some potatoes, carrots, and a little onion soup mix and let it cook all day. Warms you up on a cold winter day.
mmmmmmm

I need a lady who can kill a deer and then make roast out of it.