GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently August 24 19, 4:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7753 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 750, 751, 752, 753, 754, 755, 756 ... 776  Next
PostPosted: December 5 18, 3:32 pm 
tl;dr

Michael wrote:
Other than the ads I'm really enjoying Hulu. I really like their animated selection when I'm, uh, not sober. Rick and Morty is particularly good. I'm also finding Brooklyn 99 is an easy show to watch.

I'm really looking forward to trying Fargo and Atlanta as well.

I wasn't sure at first but I watched the first season of the Hulu Original Future Man and really enjoyed it. I think the second season is set to debut in January 2019.

PostPosted: December 10 18, 3:27 pm 
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

JAck Ryan on Amazon prime is good. Avoided it for a while, due to my notion of it having a hackneyed theme, white good superman vs bad muslims. Still some of that, but Krasinski is good as well as Wendell Pierce (The Wire). They do some humanizing of Middle Eastern characters (and then kill them off....ok not sure -3 episodes in)

PostPosted: December 10 18, 3:31 pm 
99% conan clips

i don't have amazon so it's not an issue but krasinski as jack ryan? no way. seems like he's trying to be chris pratt light

PostPosted: December 10 18, 4:00 pm 

Jocephus wrote:
i don't have amazon so it's not an issue but krasinski as jack ryan? no way. seems like he's trying to be chris pratt light
compared to Baldwin, or H Ford. he is more plausible as #s analyst guy and they let you know he's buff and has a backstory. Jim pulls it off.

PostPosted: December 10 18, 9:53 pm 

Jocephus wrote:

Also, commenced my 3rd free trial membership with Amazon prime. Got my calendar reminder set to cancel, and know where the cancel option is buried on the their site. Middle-aged Man strikes again.

Suck it Bezos.

PostPosted: December 11 18, 11:48 am 
Perennial All-Star

Freed Roger wrote:
Jocephus wrote:

Also, commenced my 3rd free trial membership with Amazon prime. Got my calendar reminder set to cancel, and know where the cancel option is buried on the their site. Middle-aged Man strikes again.

Suck it Bezos.

What's your secret? I'm a current Prime member. Is there a trick to getting trial memberships? Would like to knock down that $120/year expense at all if I can.

PostPosted: December 11 18, 2:56 pm 
99% conan clips

Freed Roger wrote:
Jocephus wrote:

Suck it Bezos.

excellent reference

PostPosted: December 11 18, 2:56 pm 
99% conan clips

i really really enjoy this act
Quote:
Will Ferrell and Molly Shannon to Return As Cord and Tish for the 2019 Rose Parade

https://www.vulture.com/2018/12/will-fe ... arade.html

PostPosted: December 11 18, 4:11 pm 

Hoot45 wrote:
Freed Roger wrote:
Jocephus wrote:

Suck it Bezos.

What's your secret? I'm a current Prime member. Is there a trick to getting trial memberships? Would like to knock down that $120/year expense at all if I can.

Infrequent user of the streaming video. And random with shipping needs, normally the standard cheapest/slowest is good enough. (it still is quick)

Seems like it has been at least 6 months since last time (watched a couple seasons of The Wire then) Twice it was by accident/Amazon trickery, when clicking to buy something it signed me up.

PostPosted: December 12 18, 8:41 am 
bronoun enthusiast

Tales From the Tour Bus on Cinemax is incredible. Mike Judge animated documentaries about legendary musicians.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7753 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 750, 751, 752, 753, 754, 755, 756 ... 776  Next