stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Re: Cats

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Famous Mortimer
Perennial All-Star

Post by Famous Mortimer »

After leaving my old job with St Louis Metro (it made me sad every day) I'm now working for St Louis County Animal Control, in the pet adoption centre. I get to hang out with puppies and kittens every day, although the pay sucks it's a pretty sweet job. If anyone wants to pop over and say hello, please do - plus, you can play with cats too.

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear

Post by JCShutout »

Famous Mortimer wrote:After leaving my old job with St Louis Metro (it made me sad every day) I'm now working for St Louis County Animal Control, in the pet adoption centre. I get to hang out with puppies and kittens every day, although the pay sucks it's a pretty sweet job. If anyone wants to pop over and say hello, please do - plus, you can play with cats too.
Congrats on the new job man!

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Famous Mortimer
Perennial All-Star

Post by Famous Mortimer »

JCShutout wrote:
Famous Mortimer wrote:After leaving my old job with St Louis Metro (it made me sad every day) I'm now working for St Louis County Animal Control, in the pet adoption centre. I get to hang out with puppies and kittens every day, although the pay sucks it's a pretty sweet job. If anyone wants to pop over and say hello, please do - plus, you can play with cats too.
Congrats on the new job man!
Cheers!

By the way, we've got a bunch of super-cute kittens (well, 6 months old) kittens named after the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - plus Splinter and April - in at the moment. Come visit!

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

thats an amazing leap. i'm often amazed at what my cats are able to pull off but that is some distance and velocity!

Mary1966
Perennial All-Star

Post by Mary1966 »

Marcella got her spay this week. Now I have to keep her in her cat tent wearing an Elizabethan collar for 10 days. Then she goes to the vet on February 8th for a booster vaccine and again on March 1st. Then she will be ready for the baseball season!