Random musings

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
tlombard
tl;dr

Re: Random musings

Post by tlombard »

lukethedrifter wrote:I can’t be the only one who thinks tlombard is a TBS sitcom.
I can promise you that I'm not. I'm just an idiot. I do watch plenty of TBS Sitcoms though. Big fan of The Detour and have watched every episode of Wrecked. Angie Tribeca wasn't bad either but I didn't watch too much of that.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

It's about time this thread made it to 397 pages. 396 took 13 days to move on from. That's bullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllshildt

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

tlombard wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:I can’t be the only one who thinks tlombard is a TBS sitcom.
I can promise you that I'm not. I'm just an idiot. I do watch plenty of TBS Sitcoms though. Big fan of The Detour and have watched every episode of Wrecked. Angie Tribeca wasn't bad either but I didn't watch too much of that.

Confirmed.

IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

Post by IMADreamer »

CardsofSTL wrote:It's about time this thread made it to 397 pages. 396 took 13 days to move on from. That's bullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllshildt

Not much randomness that I can post about going on in my life.

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

IMADreamer wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:It's about time this thread made it to 397 pages. 396 took 13 days to move on from. That's bullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllshildt

Not much randomness that I can post about going on in my life.
Same here. My life has been pretty boring for the last six months or so at least. I haven't even been to the bar in exactly two weeks as of today. Other than the random trip to the store, I've been either at work or in my apartment.

Saturday morning things will liven up a bit though. We're doing the Snowman Softball Tournament in Wilmore Park and that will be very interesting. We play at 8:15am and then our second game is immediately after. Looks like it will be cold and the fields will be an absolute mess. As long as nobody gets hurt, it will be a fun time though. After those two games we will probably be eliminated and start our work chasing the beer trophy in earnest. We know we won't win the softball portion so we've set our sights on the drinking trophy to see if we can win it again like we did in 2014 (the last time we played in this tournament).

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

The parking lot at work is massive. It normally takes me about 5 minutes to walk in to my office since I like to park on the far end, mostly away from anyone else. I have been parking in the same spot for about a year now, there are at least 30 empty spots all around my truck many of them a lot closer in to the building. The last few weeks, somebody has been parking right next to me. Seemed a little odd to me, but whatever.
I get to work today and that car is in the spot I have been parking in for the last year.

I just parked in a spot about 10 places closer and walked on in to work.

Weird.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

wart57 wrote:The parking lot at work is massive. It normally takes me about 5 minutes to walk in to my office since I like to park on the far end, mostly away from anyone else. I have been parking in the same spot for about a year now, there are at least 30 empty spots all around my truck many of them a lot closer in to the building. The last few weeks, somebody has been parking right next to me. Seemed a little odd to me, but whatever.
I get to work today and that car is in the spot I have been parking in for the last year.

I just parked in a spot about 10 places closer and walked on in to work.

Weird.
I've had similar things happen....people are strange when it comes to parking habits.

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

I am picking up Giordano's stuffed pizza for dinner tonight - I am drooling right now thinking about it....

IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

Post by IMADreamer »

wart57 wrote:I am picking up Giordano's stuffed pizza for dinner tonight - I am drooling right now thinking about it....

Pizza sounds good. Lots of meat. We have some friends of hers staying over for the weekend and we have roast in the crock pot for tonight. Thinking of doing a brisket for tomorrow.

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

IMADreamer wrote:
wart57 wrote:I am picking up Giordano's stuffed pizza for dinner tonight - I am drooling right now thinking about it....

Pizza sounds good. Lots of meat. We have some friends of hers staying over for the weekend and we have roast in the crock pot for tonight. Thinking of doing a brisket for tomorrow.
Sounds good. I love pot roast.

I love food. It is a wonder I don't weigh 300 lbs I love food so much.