GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently October 17 19, 9:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: ICE and deportations
PostPosted: January 17 19, 2:28 pm 
Online
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
User avatar

Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Posts: 21599
Location: Chicago
Jocephus wrote:


Potentially thousands more children separated from their parents than first acknowledged. Disgusting.

There is a special place in hell for Stephen Miller and his ilk.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ICE and deportations
PostPosted: January 17 19, 4:52 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
Posts: 17055
Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
G. Keenan wrote:
Jocephus wrote:


Potentially thousands more children separated from their parents than first acknowledged. Disgusting.

There is a special place in hell for Stephen Miller and his ilk.

And by ext nsion all of us for electing the bastards and then not doing enough to make this sh!t stop.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ICE and deportations
PostPosted: January 28 19, 10:45 am 
Offline
99% conan clips
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Posts: 55529
thread on guys recent experience though it ends up being CBP not ICE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ICE and deportations
PostPosted: February 8 19, 3:42 pm 
Offline
just can't quit you.
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Posts: 24768
Location: Lost


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ICE and deportations
PostPosted: February 11 19, 9:48 am 
Offline
99% conan clips
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Posts: 55529


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ICE and deportations
PostPosted: February 11 19, 10:02 am 
Offline
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Posts: 24643
Location: St. Louis
Prison industrial complex


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ICE and deportations
PostPosted: February 11 19, 11:08 am 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: July 15 08, 8:24 pm
Posts: 20084
Location: Low A Minors
Report: Missing Migrant Children Being Funneled Through Christian Adoption Agency
Quote:
Migrant children in Michigan who have been separated from their parents by the Trump administration are attending “a special school” run by Bethany Christian Services, an anti-choice organization with a record of coercive adoption practices that has yet to receive instructions about how to reunify these children with their detained parents.

Quote:
In fact, there is already in place a huge and thriving business in the trafficking of children via Christian adoption agencies like the DeVos connected Bethany. In her 2013 book, The Child Catchers: Rescue, Trafficking, and the New Gospel of Adoption, Kathryn Joyce documents this alarming trend of conservative Christians adopting children removed from their natural parents via nefarious means to feed the business of Christian adoption and serve the agenda of Christian theocracy.


They are literally stealing children from their families for profit and then slapping the "Christian" label on top of their crimes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ICE and deportations
PostPosted: February 11 19, 11:49 am 
Offline
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Posts: 24643
Location: St. Louis
pioneer98 wrote:
Report: Missing Migrant Children Being Funneled Through Christian Adoption Agency
Quote:
Migrant children in Michigan who have been separated from their parents by the Trump administration are attending “a special school” run by Bethany Christian Services, an anti-choice organization with a record of coercive adoption practices that has yet to receive instructions about how to reunify these children with their detained parents.

Quote:
In fact, there is already in place a huge and thriving business in the trafficking of children via Christian adoption agencies like the DeVos connected Bethany. In her 2013 book, The Child Catchers: Rescue, Trafficking, and the New Gospel of Adoption, Kathryn Joyce documents this alarming trend of conservative Christians adopting children removed from their natural parents via nefarious means to feed the business of Christian adoption and serve the agenda of Christian theocracy.


They are literally stealing children from their families for profit and then slapping the "Christian" label on top of their crimes.

If true- this is evil beyond comprehension. Which is why it doesn't get attention. People don't want to believe it or get to the truth.

Betsy DeVos is one awful being.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ICE and deportations
PostPosted: February 11 19, 12:07 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: July 15 08, 8:24 pm
Posts: 20084
Location: Low A Minors
Freed Roger wrote:
pioneer98 wrote:
Report: Missing Migrant Children Being Funneled Through Christian Adoption Agency
Quote:
Migrant children in Michigan who have been separated from their parents by the Trump administration are attending “a special school” run by Bethany Christian Services, an anti-choice organization with a record of coercive adoption practices that has yet to receive instructions about how to reunify these children with their detained parents.

Quote:
In fact, there is already in place a huge and thriving business in the trafficking of children via Christian adoption agencies like the DeVos connected Bethany. In her 2013 book, The Child Catchers: Rescue, Trafficking, and the New Gospel of Adoption, Kathryn Joyce documents this alarming trend of conservative Christians adopting children removed from their natural parents via nefarious means to feed the business of Christian adoption and serve the agenda of Christian theocracy.


They are literally stealing children from their families for profit and then slapping the "Christian" label on top of their crimes.

If true- this is evil beyond comprehension. Which is why it doesn't get attention. People don't want to believe it or get to the truth.

Betsy DeVos is one awful being.



It's known that there are several of these kids at Bethany. That's not really in dispute. This is from that Rewire.News article that the article above referenced. I guess we will have to wait and see if these kids end up getting adopted or not:

https://rewire.news/article/2018/07/06/ ... parations/
Quote:
On June 20, when protesters converged on Bethany to accuse the agency of profiting off the separation of families, Abbott told Fox 17 West Michigan, “It’s so early on to say whether these children will be available for adoption at all.”

“When I said too early, I just meant I just can’t imagine,” Abbott told Rewire.News. “We’ve had over 500 reunifications [in Michigan]. None of them have had to go to adoption while the child is in federal custody. I’m not even sure how you would do it when the child’s in federal custody, quite honestly.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ICE and deportations
PostPosted: February 11 19, 12:20 pm 
Offline
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Posts: 24643
Location: St. Louis
Just the christian madrassas having a govt contract is absurd.

Imagine if this were just about any other affiliation, Muslim etc.

Not that kids should be in govt institutions aka prisons.

It is just so [expletive] up, people coming.from countries the US helped destabilize. There is no easy fix, but somehow part of it has to be reducing migrants by helping situations in the countries they are coming from.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 33anda3rd, ghostrunner, thrill and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group