2019 Cardinals Tickets

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Hoot45
Perennial All-Star

2019 Cardinals Tickets

Post by Hoot45 »

Single game ticket prices are up now and go on "private" sale this Thursday before they finally hit the general public on Friday. You can look up prices here: https://www.mlb.com/cardinals/tickets/p ... 1123761353

Cheapest tickets for the first Angels game are now up to $70.90 before fees unless you want Brewhouse Deck SRO. That is up about $10 from the flex pack prices they released last week. But Stubhub seats for that same game are still showing up at under $60 so that's the price to get right now. Cheapest Opening Day ticket is $90.90 from the Cardinals, but much more on Stubhub.

Here is the pre-sale information if anyone wants to get in on Thursday.

Presale Date: Thursday, February 7th
Presale Time: 12:00 p.m. CT
Password: CARDS19

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Re: 2019 Cardinals Tickets

Post by CardsofSTL »

That's an ingenious password there Luhnow.

beehut
Fringe Major League Player

Post by beehut »

Ha, the other "VIP" sale starts an hour later and the password is...

PRESALE19. Super exclusive.

JoeMcKim
Perennial All-Star

Post by JoeMcKim »

They want you to buy tickets on these presales, that way they can say when they officially go on sale "they sold out in just minutes".

JoeMcKim
Perennial All-Star

Post by JoeMcKim »

They want you to buy tickets on these presales, that way they can say when they officially go on sale "they sold out in just minutes".

Transmogrified Tiger
Puppy Murderer

Post by Transmogrified Tiger »

Tomorrow morning they're doing the flash sale again where you can get weekday upper deck seats for $5 with a $5 concession credit. You still pay the fees, which I think make it roughly $12/ticket total, and especially early in the season you can get good deals elsewhere(I got excellent upper deck seats for a Royals weekday game for $10 all in only a couple days before the game), but if you know you want to go on a certain date or to see a certain team, it's worth checking out.

https://www.mlb.com/cardinals/tickets/s ... flash-sale

Felix The Cat
Perennial All-Star

Post by Felix The Cat »

I'm considering visiting STL in a few months during a Cubs/Cards weekend - those tickets will always be in demand so I should just go ahead and buy them now, right? Is the official MLB site the best place to purchase single game tickets online? Don't really want to deal with Stubhub and their BS fees

ZigZagCardsFan
Perennial All-Star

Post by ZigZagCardsFan »

The Cards flash sale is open. I just snagged seats for 2 or 3 people to 5 games including a Cards/Cubs game for $79. These also include a $5 concession credit with each ticket so basically $24 for tickets to five games.

I don’t drink much anymore so jokes on them!!

Transmogrified Tiger
Puppy Murderer

Post by Transmogrified Tiger »

Yeah, I got 3 pairs of tickets(each with the $5 credit) to Tuesday games, including a Cubs and Royals game, for $43 all in. There's a 'per-order' fee of a few bucks so if you're considering multiple games it makes sense to do them all in a single order for the best deal.

go birds
-go birds

Post by go birds »

bought 4 tickets 7 rows off the field for opening saturday.

surprised there were so many available.