GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently September 23 19, 1:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: March 6 19, 1:07 pm 
Hall Of Famer

https://splinternews.com/the-leaked-cha ... 1833068732
Quote:
Identity Evropa’s leader discussed plans to shift the country further right through infiltrating U.S. institutions as early as October 2017, just months after Unite the Right, the Discord logs show.

In an announcement message that month, “Bennet” encouraged members to get involved in local politics. “Today I decided to get involved with my county’s Republican party,” he said, adding, “The GOP is essentially the White man’s party at this point (it gets Whiter every election cycle), so it makes far more sense for us to subvert it than to create our own party...if you’re unable to do activism for various reasons, I’d like to encourage you to join your local Republican party. Present as a Trump supporter/nationalist. No need to broadcast your radical views.”

Quote:
The logs also show members being encouraged to infiltrate college groups to “convert” their conservative members, as they say. One member from Delaware said they were an “officer” of their college GOP group, an elected leadership position within the organization, and that they were making rules for their chapter “based on the IE guidelines.” In an earlier conversation, the same person said: “It’s easy to infiltrate low level GOP stuff if you just show up.”

PostPosted: March 18 19, 7:15 am 
99% conan clips

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/white-na ... f6b0f1094b

Quote:
7 U.S. Military Members Identified As Part Of White Nationalist Group
Leaked chat logs revealed military servicemen with ties to the extremist group Identity Evropa.

PostPosted: March 18 19, 12:46 pm 
All-Star

Breitbart (I believe) did a piece of the group a year or two back. They only had like 90 members at the time. Seems like they're LARPing. Showing up places holding signs.

PostPosted: March 18 19, 12:53 pm 
Hall Of Famer

PostPosted: March 18 19, 1:07 pm 
99% conan clips

oh man, maga's gonna be in one of these groups now ain't he...comparing it to larping, jeez