99% conan clips

Re: Random musings

Post by Jocephus »

yes but use walkin' on sunshine

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

lukethedrifter wrote:I leave for work about 0615. According to the parameters of your complaint, i should be fine blaring Dark Side of the Moon with windows rolled down as i head to work. Yes?
Depends which song.

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

Jocephus wrote:yes but use walkin' on sunshine

I’m more of a I’m a Girl Watcher guy.

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

tlombard wrote:
stlouie_lipp wrote:Why is it that everyone in my neighborhood who has to leave early for work (5:00-6:00am) has a crappy, loud exhaust system on their car?
Because they have to get to McDonald's to start their shift before the breakfast rush?

I don't know. Just imagine that I had a good joke about people who put fart cans on their Honda Civics not making the best decisions in life.
Then McDonald's needs to open later. My sleep is more important than someone's Egg McMuffin.

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

Some people want to make the taco the official state food of Texas. I'm sorry, but if you (as a state) overwhelmingly support the Mandarin Mussolini... you can't have a state food with Mexican origins especially one so tasty and a near perfect delivery system for just about anything you want.

Breakfast tacos? Yummy.

Steak tacos? Yes, please.

Fish tacos? Absolutely.

Texans wanting to build a wall to keep brown people out while claiming the taco as their state food? Get the hell out of here!

Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

tlombard wrote:Some people want to make the taco the official state food of Texas. I'm sorry, but if you (as a state) overwhelmingly support the Mandarin Mussolini... you can't have a state food with Mexican origins especially one so tasty and a near perfect delivery system for just about anything you want.

Breakfast tacos? Yummy.

Steak tacos? Yes, please.

Fish tacos? Absolutely.

Texans wanting to build a wall to keep brown people out while claiming the taco as their state food? Get the hell out of here!
Native Americans can tell you all about cultural appropriation. Say hello to chirf Yahoo!

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

i'm on a dating app and i swear so many of the women say they want to find someone to "feed me tacos" or some joke or riff on eating tacos. i'm quite baffled by it.

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

Jocephus wrote:i'm on a dating app and i swear so many of the women say they want to find someone to "feed me tacos" or some joke or riff on eating tacos. i'm quite baffled by it.

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Post by Radbird »

stlouie_lipp wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:I leave for work about 0615. According to the parameters of your complaint, i should be fine blaring Dark Side of the Moon with windows rolled down as i head to work. Yes?
Depends which song.
Brain Damage

Edit: okay, this prompted me to play Dark Side for the gazillionth time and the obvious answer at 6:15 is Time.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

I just sneezed 2616061616464910961 times