GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently September 19 19, 1:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508 ... 545  Next
PostPosted: May 9 19, 10:21 am 
99% conan clips

lukethedrifter wrote:
GeddyWrox wrote:
Trump is VILE. His supporters are VILE.

“Only on the Panhandle.” My dad’s people come from the interior of the panhandle, north of Apalachicola, west of Tallahassee. We never had much contact with them; regardless, I hope they aren’t Trumpers. My dad is but then he’s the reason we never had much contact with them.

and of course this [expletive] is stupid and his chud fans (hey jim) to even think about the shootings we've had this week (and every [expletive] week). ok, you are owning the libs, we get it, you won. are you capable of being a decent person? but of course the president doesn't have to held to some sort of standard anymore. he can just wag his dick in front of everyone and people laugh and take pictures and say "he's so relatable" .

PostPosted: May 9 19, 10:23 am 
99% conan clips

he's the most extreme case of failing up. he proves it. its real. no one can ever say there is not privilege amongst a certain, small class of people.

PostPosted: May 9 19, 10:40 am 
bronoun enthusiast

Jocephus wrote:
he's the most extreme case of failing up. he proves it. its real. no one can ever say there is not privilege amongst a certain, small class of people.

Start at 2:30

PostPosted: May 9 19, 11:43 am 
Perennial All-Star

I know I haven't been around much, as I've been way too busy (and will continue to be for the next month), but I couldn't let this article go by unnoticed.

From Trump's former ghostwriter:

Quote:
Exclusive: Trump, the billion-dollar loser — I was his ghostwriter and saw it happen

Each day was a string of such nonsensical moments. Once, trying to steer the conversation toward something we could actually use in our book, I asked him about his father. “We haven’t touched on him yet,” I said. “What can you tell me?”

He stared into the middle distance and began to speak. “My father...”

A long pause followed. Then he said, “Charles, put something there. I’ll look at it later.”

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-the-billiondollar-loser-his-ghostwriter-recalls-the-king-midas-years-090000640.html

PostPosted: May 9 19, 11:48 am 
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

GeddyWrox wrote:
Trump is VILE. His supporters are VILE.

Nobody outside of his base and the press that cover him pay attention anymore. It is completely normalized.

PostPosted: May 10 19, 5:09 am 
99% conan clips

i was going to put this in the less serious thread but you know, its another reminder how dumb he and his staff and administration and followers (Hey jim) are

PostPosted: May 11 19, 8:09 pm 
Perennial All-Star

I'd rather have this Socks as president:

PostPosted: May 12 19, 11:55 am 
Replies Authoritatively

Jocephus wrote:
i was going to put this in the less serious thread but you know, its another reminder how dumb he and his staff and administration and followers (Hey jim) are

The weird thing is they invited the Red Socks but only the white Sox showed up.

PostPosted: May 13 19, 11:20 pm 
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Dems better start impeachment, even if it's for naught. What else are they doing? Winning hearts and minds for 2020...and the things that supposedly matter to voters like healthcare and and ...GMAFB. there is only one issue at this moment. If they ignore it, then where do they stand on anything?

PostPosted: May 16 19, 7:02 am 
99% conan clips

another quality scumbug pardoned by the president

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508 ... 545  Next