SECRETS

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Re: SECRETS

Post by CardsofSTL »

wart57 wrote:The Chicken Enchilada grande burrito from Taco Bell is good. It only costs $1.

I smell trouble....
That's not trouble you are smelling.

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

CardsofSTL wrote:
wart57 wrote:The Chicken Enchilada grande burrito from Taco Bell is good. It only costs $1.

I smell trouble....
That's not trouble you are smelling.
Sure hope my coworkers ain't smelling it....

IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

Post by IMADreamer »

I saw a clip of Ann Coulter on Bill Maher's show and I thought she looked pretty good.

Don't hate me because you can't possibly hate me more than I hate myself right now.

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

IMADreamer wrote:I saw a clip of Ann Coulter on Bill Maher's show and I thought she looked pretty good.

Don't hate me because you can't possibly hate me more than I hate myself right now.

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Post by Radbird »

IMADreamer wrote:I saw a clip of Ann Coulter on Bill Maher's show and I thought she looked pretty good.

You must be a neck man.

IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

Post by IMADreamer »

Radbird wrote:

You must be a neck man.
actually a little bit, but I also like long legs so there you go.

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

I don't know why these are call ASS.
Jocephus wrote:ass joke yada yada
The St. Louis Cardinals are 13-6 at home this season and are heavy favorites to beat the Pittsburgh Pirates who are 8-7 on the road this season. The Cardinals have a better than 60% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Cardinals\' starter Michael Wacha is forecasted to have a better game than Pirates\' starter Joe Musgrove. Michael Wacha has a 34% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Joe Musgrove has a 24% chance of a QS. If Michael Wacha has a quality start the Cardinals has a 77% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.4 and he has a 25% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Cardinals win 72%. In Joe Musgrove quality starts the Pirates win 61%. He has a 26% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 61% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the St. Louis Cardinals is Marcell Ozuna who averaged 2.75 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 47% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Cardinals have a 78% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Pittsburgh Pirates is Josh Bell who averaged 2.6 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 45% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Pirates have a 43% chance of winning.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Accuscore Simulation Supercomputer

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Jocephus wrote:Accuscore Simulation Supercomputer
Thanks. I've been afraid to ask for years now.

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

Nice use of the underscore feature.