GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently July 16 19, 5:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426  Next
 Post subject: Re: Random musings
PostPosted: June 27 19, 2:56 pm 
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

ghostrunner wrote:
I’m not sure it’s worth 2 minutes but it kind of is for the sheer WTFery of it.

LOL (literal)

I could not guess it. I thought maybe plastics, Exxon or something, then condoms at one point. Did not see that coming.

PostPosted: June 27 19, 3:16 pm 
darjeeling sipping elite

G. Keenan wrote:
ghostrunner wrote:

LOL (literal)

I could not guess it. I thought maybe plastics, Exxon or something, then condoms at one point. Did not see that coming.

I went with plastics/chemical co then gave up

PostPosted: June 28 19, 2:37 am 
accepts no jimitators

Michael wrote:
Good to see you back, TM!

Hey Michael! Hope all is well with you. Guess what? I still haven't played a single game on my Xbox...lol What a waste.

stlouie_lipp wrote:
When I starting looking for a house I was looking at single family homes. I quickly realized that would involve yard work. I bought a townhouse and pay HOA fees and have never looked back.

Whaddup lipp! You know what the absolute worst is? Cleaning gutters. Moving the damn ladder and then sticking your hands in this goop of decay is just the worst. The smell.

PostPosted: June 28 19, 2:39 am 
accepts no jimitators

ghostrunner wrote:

Totally worth it. It's like Terrence Malick directed a commercial.

PostPosted: June 28 19, 6:02 am 
Consider him admonished

I just knew it was for some type of bank extending a loan for a college savings plan.

PostPosted: June 28 19, 7:49 am 
Hallelujah Brother

Tambourine Man wrote:
Michael wrote:
Good to see you back, TM!

Hey Michael! Hope all is well with you. Guess what? I still haven't played a single game on my Xbox...lol What a waste.

stlouie_lipp wrote:
When I starting looking for a house I was looking at single family homes. I quickly realized that would involve yard work. I bought a townhouse and pay HOA fees and have never looked back.

Whaddup lipp! You know what the absolute worst is? Cleaning gutters. Moving the damn ladder and then sticking your hands in this goop of decay is just the worst. The smell.

I used to have to do that at my mom's house. I finally convinced her to install those gutter guards. No more worries about falling off the ladder for me.

Welcome back - hope you stick around.

PostPosted: June 28 19, 8:02 am 
Hall Of Famer

Tambourine Man wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:
Get up go to work come home mow the lawn take a shower eat dinner go to bed wake up go to work come home mow the next door neighbor's grass because she's old and her 28 year old son that lives with her is busy playing video games take a shower eat dinner go to bed wake up go to work come home sweep the garage, sharpen the mower blade take a shower eat dinner go to bed wake up.....

I view lawn mowing as the most demeaning thing I do every week. So here I am walking behind this machine that cuts grass. And I do it in a pattern. And I look like a total dildo while doing it. The aliens are laughing at us.

I've come to resent it every time I do it. The family really does get a lot out of the yard. My wife has turned it into a mini botanical garden and she loves working on it, but outside the tomatoes and the figs we grow (admittedly a big plus) I hate to say it's mostly wasted on me. All the beds also means more trimming, which might be worse than mowing.

PostPosted: June 28 19, 8:25 am 
Hall Of Famer

Sitting on the tarmac at Reagan airport in an American Eagle piece of [expletive] aircraft for the last half hour. Waiting to take off for Bangor Maine with Susan Collins 4 rows in front of me (and not in first class). Baby screams behind me.

Just found out all departures are on hold because Donald [expletive] Trump is coming into the air space somewhere.

What's the point? Damned if I know.

PostPosted: June 28 19, 9:01 am 
darjeeling sipping elite

Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
Sitting on the tarmac at Reagan airport in an American Eagle piece of [expletive] aircraft for the last half hour. Waiting to take off for Bangor Maine with Susan Collins 4 rows in front of me (and not in first class). Baby screams behind me.

Just found out all departures are on hold because Donald [expletive] Trump is coming into the air space somewhere.

Tell Sen Collins that she needs to get up. There’s someone more qualified for her seat.

PostPosted: June 28 19, 9:26 am 
Hallelujah Brother

Joe Shlabotnik wrote:

I thought he was in Japan or something?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426  Next