TV Thread - beware, [expletive] can get spoilery

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
33anda3rd
Replies Authoritatively

Re: TV Thread - beware, [expletive] can get spoilery

Post by 33anda3rd »

heyzeus wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:
BottenFieldofDreams wrote:Now if Wes Anderson does a Vampire Weekend video today, you'll need a canoe to get around SE Portland for all the ejaculate.
If that never materializes, at least they have the Michael Schur video that's inspired by a David Foster Wallace novel of a Decembrists song.
IF YOU PEOPLE ARE MOCKING THE INFINITE JEST VIDEO FOR CALAMITY SONG I WILL HAVE YOU BANNED, THEN GUTTED

(btw Schur allegedly owns the film rights to Infinite Jest, so that could be a thing that happens someday)
I ever tell you guys my Wallace story? It would categorize under both rants and raves, possibly Political, def not Gen Social/TeeVee.

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

33anda3rd wrote:
heyzeus wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:
BottenFieldofDreams wrote:Now if Wes Anderson does a Vampire Weekend video today, you'll need a canoe to get around SE Portland for all the ejaculate.
If that never materializes, at least they have the Michael Schur video that's inspired by a David Foster Wallace novel of a Decembrists song.
IF YOU PEOPLE ARE MOCKING THE INFINITE JEST VIDEO FOR CALAMITY SONG I WILL HAVE YOU BANNED, THEN GUTTED

(btw Schur allegedly owns the film rights to Infinite Jest, so that could be a thing that happens someday)
I ever tell you guys my Wallace story? It would categorize under both rants and raves, possibly Political, def not Gen Social/TeeVee.
Pretty sure he banged your gf at NIU.

33anda3rd
Replies Authoritatively

Post by 33anda3rd »

lukethedrifter wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:
heyzeus wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:

ISU. But yeah. And then she dumped me for him. And then he was crazy and abusive.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

Stranger Things Season Threeee [expletive].....do eet.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

33anda3rd wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:
heyzeus wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:

ISU. But yeah. And then she dumped me for him. And then he was crazy and abusive.
Titan of a writer, but like many in that category, not a very good person. Many women had that experience with him.

33anda3rd
Replies Authoritatively

Post by 33anda3rd »

heyzeus wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:
heyzeus wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:

Titan of a writer, but like many in that category, not a very good person. Many women had that experience with him.
Yeah, Brief Interviews With Hideous Men as I understand it is largely autobiography.

InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

If you’re not watching Los Espookys you should start.

Tim
Consider him admonished

Post by Tim »

Tim wrote:Last Chance U Season 3 drops on Netflix Friday.

Just finished season 4.

I weep for humanity

InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

I watched a season of that show, and frankly don't get it.

It's a bunch of guys playing football for the last time, AKA every senior year of high school.