GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently September 16 19, 6:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7782 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 771, 772, 773, 774, 775, 776, 777 ... 779  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: July 23 19, 9:27 am 
Offline
Consider him admonished
User avatar

Joined: March 25 15, 9:59 am
Posts: 8266
Location: Charleston, SC via Arkansas
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
I watched a season of that show, and frankly don't get it.

It's a bunch of guys playing football for the last time, AKA every senior year of high school.

Except they don’t. One kid from season 3 is at UA and on the Doak Walker watch list


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 23 19, 12:52 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star
User avatar

Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
Posts: 8565
Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.
CardsofSTL wrote:
Stranger Things Season Threeee [expletive].....do eet.

Just finished season 3. Damn.

I soooo love this show.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 23 19, 1:41 pm 
Offline
Everday Unicorn
User avatar

Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Posts: 34729
Location: Austin, TX
GeddyWrox wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:
Stranger Things Season Threeee [expletive].....do eet.

Just finished season 3. Damn.

I soooo love this show.


There was just too much inexplicable [expletive] this season for me to dig it. Just as a start, the Soviet Union somehow built a miles deep, miles long secret testing facility (for reasons never really explained!) of some sort of nuclear death ray in Indiana, in the span of about a year, without anyone noticing?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 23 19, 6:45 pm 
Offline
99% conan clips
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Posts: 55229







Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 23 19, 9:12 pm 
Offline
darjeeling sipping elite
User avatar

Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Posts: 36877
Location: Huis Clos
That’s 8-9 hours of viewing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: July 31 19, 10:42 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
Posts: 19875
Location: a proud midwestern metropolis
Under A Rock with Tig Notaro is fun. There are six short episodes on YouTube



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 3 19, 7:54 am 
Offline
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
User avatar

Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Posts: 24943
Location: Raptured
I’m a couple episodes in and enjoying The Boys.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 6 19, 9:36 pm 
Offline
Replies Authoritatively
User avatar

Joined: April 7 13, 9:45 am
Posts: 7430
Location: Chicago, IL
Apologies if this was already brought up, didn’t see it, but AP Bio’s online campaign was successful and it will return for a third season on NBC’s new streaming service. I love that show and am thrilled to get more.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 13 19, 10:04 am 
Offline
All-Star
User avatar

Joined: June 4 17, 10:04 pm
Posts: 2019
Location: portlandbugle.com
33anda3rd wrote:
Apologies if this was already brought up, didn’t see it, but AP Bio’s online campaign was successful and it will return for a third season on NBC’s new streaming service. I love that show and am thrilled to get more.


Hadn't heard. Great. I really hope the red-headed kid is back for season 3.

Colin: “At what age do you think we’ll start happening into ‘organic, wonderful lovemaking’?”
Victor: “I don’t think we’re those kind of guys.”


There's a trailer for Hulu's Wu Tang show. Maybe it will be good, but the trailer feels too familiar/cliche too me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 15 19, 1:38 pm 
Offline
There's someone in my head but it's not me
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Posts: 43788
Location: Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Here I am.
heyzeus wrote:
GeddyWrox wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:
Stranger Things Season Threeee [expletive].....do eet.

Just finished season 3. Damn.

I soooo love this show.


There was just too much inexplicable [expletive] this season for me to dig it. Just as a start, the Soviet Union somehow built a miles deep, miles long secret testing facility (for reasons never really explained!) of some sort of nuclear death ray in Indiana, in the span of about a year, without anyone noticing?

I think this was their "jump the shark" season.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7782 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 771, 772, 773, 774, 775, 776, 777 ... 779  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group