Random musings

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Jocephus
99% conan clips

Re: Random musings

Post by Jocephus »

went into grocery story on lunch break and walked past a car in the lot that had on its driver side door near the handle a latch with a padlock on it.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

an update... got an on campus interview at colorado mesa. working out flight details but supposed to be on 8/14. still not trying to think too much on it, just enjoy the experience. i've never been "requested" for, well, anything, so i kinda feel like a cool customer right now. i so often feel inept in life...i need to correct that.

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

Jocephus wrote:an update... got an on campus interview at colorado mesa. working out flight details but supposed to be on 8/14. still not trying to think too much on it, just enjoy the experience. i've never been "requested" for, well, anything, so i kinda feel like a cool customer right now. i so often feel inept in life...i need to correct that.
At worst it’s a nice little adventure. Grab the opportunity, I say. Get out of Kansas.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

i think you are right

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Jocephus wrote:an update... got an on campus interview at colorado mesa. working out flight details but supposed to be on 8/14. still not trying to think too much on it, just enjoy the experience. i've never been "requested" for, well, anything, so i kinda feel like a cool customer right now. i so often feel inept in life...i need to correct that.
Good luck with your interview. Walk in there with confidence.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

Cool. Wear comfortable shoes.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

thanks lipp...and maybe i'll wear sandals CoS...i'm one of those guys that has only needed 1 suit in life so far, black of course. i dont know if wearing suits daily makes you more of an adult but it kinda feels like that as someone who doesn't.

Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

Congrats joce!

That is cool. If anything, enjoy the trip!

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

Hope you get it.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

Jocephus wrote:thanks lipp...and maybe i'll wear sandals CoS...i'm one of those guys that has only needed 1 suit in life so far, black of course. i dont know if wearing suits daily makes you more of an adult but it kinda feels like that as someone who doesn't.
Wearing suits is overrated. Most corporate offices don't even do that anymore; shirt and tie at most or business casual unless there is a big time meeting going on.

But comfortable shoes...you don't want your feet to hurt during an interview. You'll make weird faces.