GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently December 10 19, 12:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
PostPosted: August 13 19, 3:00 pm 
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

thrill wrote:
I'm not usually a conspiracy guy, but I think he was a sociopathic narcissist and those kinds of people don't feel actual remorse, let alone kill themselves. I think a lot of people wanted him silenced and because of his fame, his death was the only way to ensure it. I'd put $20 on murder, but I don't feel strongly one way or the other.

Not remorse, just "I've lived a life of extreme luxury and have gotten away with raping underage girls for a few decades. I'm not going to spend the next 20 years in jail waiting to die. If I can't have that life, I'd rather be dead."

PostPosted: August 13 19, 4:06 pm 
bronoun enthusiast

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-ep ... al-center/

Oh yeah. Nothing to see here, folks. Totally normal suicide. Don't worry about the guard who is not a guard or the shrieking from his cell.

PostPosted: August 14 19, 8:53 am 
"I could totally eat a person if it were a life/death situation"

thrill wrote:
I'm not usually a conspiracy guy, but I think he was a sociopathic narcissist and those kinds of people don't feel actual remorse, let alone kill themselves. I think a lot of people wanted him silenced and because of his fame, his death was the only way to ensure it. I'd put $20 on murder, but I don't feel strongly one way or the other.

I don't have a very educated opinion on what was going on, just know a little bit about who he was/was associated with/what was alleged. But, I tend to agree. I think narcissists commit suicide more than people realize, but still. I find it more likely he was off'd than killed himself.

PostPosted: August 14 19, 8:59 am 
MLB.TV Customer Support

AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
I find it more likely he was off'd than killed himself.

Why is that? The reason I resist the idea he was offed a bit is does his testimony really matter?

It'll take hard evidence for any of this to really matter and the feds already have it. Why start a vast conspiracy to kill him that will likely be deeply scrutinized just to avoid "he said/he said" accusations?

Trump already has multiple victims and corroborating witnesses accusing him and that hasn't changed anything, what would Epstein saying something accomplish?

PostPosted: August 14 19, 9:10 am 
"I could totally eat a person if it were a life/death situation"

vinsanity wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
I find it more likely he was off'd than killed himself.

Why is that? The reason I resist the idea he was offed a bit is does his testimony really matter?

It'll take hard evidence for any of this to really matter and the feds already have it. Why start a vast conspiracy to kill him that will likely be deeply scrutinized just to avoid "he said/he said" accusations?

Trump already has multiple victims and corroborating witnesses accusing him and that hasn't changed anything, what would Epstein saying something accomplish?

Maybe I've seen one too many documentaries/breaking bad like tv shows? I don't know. I'm not starting any conspiracy, my thoughts are irrelevant.

To the point of rather or not Epstein's testimony matters, I'd guess it greatly does if he's going to come out and say he fed underage sex slaves to people like (XYZ). I think who XYZ is is also largely irrelevant so long as they have money and power, they'll want to prevent Epstein from saying that, no? All it takes is one person to put the hit out.

PostPosted: August 14 19, 9:29 am 
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

If Epstein started corroborating the evidence they have, that would have busted it wide open.

Anybody see the piece in NYT a week or so ago about his interest in Transhumanism. ? Wanted a sort of a eugenics, master breeding program (iirc, a Jewish friend was alarmed he was interested in master race [expletive])

He was using his wealth to cultivate relationships with scientists -Stephen Hawking paid a visit to the island.

Epstein was into some sinister and weird weird [expletive]. Hard to tell how much these people he wined and dined knew.

I believe Greenback mentioned this earlier with regard to his Attorney friend Alan Dershowitz- the way Epstein navigated thru the academic celebs of Harvard appears to be stunning.

Are the Harvardians that needy, and not smart about people lavishing $ on them?

I'd like to see journalism push more on the Harvard topic. See what turns up.

PostPosted: August 14 19, 9:51 am 
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

thrill wrote:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-death-shrieking-heard-jail-cell-morning-he-died-metropolitan-correctional-center/

Oh yeah. Nothing to see here, folks. Totally normal suicide. Don't worry about the guard who is not a guard or the shrieking from his cell.

Quote:
On the morning of Jeffrey Epstein's death there was shouting and shrieking from his jail cell, a source familiar with the situation told CBS News

That's the whole article. That right there is pure click bait.

Meanwhile -- Jeffrey Epstein Death: 2 Guards Slept Through Checks and Falsified Records

Quote:
The two staff members who were guarding the jail unit where Jeffrey Epstein apparently killed himself fell asleep, failed to check on him for about three hours and falsified records to cover up their mistake, according to several law enforcement and prison officials with knowledge of the matter.
Those disclosures came on Tuesday as the two employees were placed on administrative leave and the warden of the jail, the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan, was temporarily reassigned, pending the outcome of the investigation into Mr. Epstein’s death, the Justice Department announced.

The two staff members in the special housing unit where Mr. Epstein was held — 9 South — falsely recorded in a log that they had checked on the financier, who was facing sex trafficking charges, every 30 minutes, as was required, two of the officials said. Such false entries in an official log could constitute a federal crime.

In fact, the two people guarding Mr. Epstein had been asleep for some or all of the three hours, three of the officials said.

Quote:
Two prison officials familiar with the incident said the two staff members had not looked in on Mr. Epstein for about three hours before he was found.

One of the staff members was a former correctional officer who had taken a different position at the detention center that did not involve guarding detainees. He had volunteered to work again as a correctional officer for the extra overtime pay, a law enforcement official and an employee at the jail said.

The second officer, a woman who was assigned to that wing, had been ordered to work overtime because the jail was short staffed.

PostPosted: August 14 19, 9:59 am 
Replies Authoritatively

There's an op-ed in the Times, basically "Jeff Epstein raped me and I'm going after his estate and his conspirators in court" today. I hope there are plenty of these and that his death doesn't mean the others involved in this sordid [expletive] are not held accountable.

PostPosted: August 14 19, 10:11 am 
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Re: Epstein's transhumanism and fixation with scientists and academics. This would definitely not include Trump, who is a verifiable dumb [expletive].

I suspect Epstein & Trump checked each other out to see what they had to offer. That video of the two looks just like that two narcissists rubbing elbows. I am guessing Trump relationship with Epstein involved a hookup or two. But I doubt these narcissists could co-exist for longer term.

Acosta clearly knows a lot more. Trump appointing him, what did that mean other than team Trump likes appointing unethical hacks who can wreck things on his behalf and be leveraged?.

Nah, it wasn't Trump. Not the Clinton's either -jeesh those dumb [expletive] couldn't even defeat dumb [expletive] Trump. I think it was either suicide. Or the Russians did it to wreak more US uncertainty and havoc.

PostPosted: August 14 19, 10:16 am 
Replies Authoritatively

Freed Roger wrote:
Nah, it wasn't Trump. Not the Clinton's either -jeesh those dumb [expletive] couldn't even defeat dumb [expletive] Trump. I think it was either suicide. Or the Russians did it to wreak more US uncertainty and havoc.

Possibly suicide.

Also possibly that murder-by-suicide thing where someone gets him a message in the clink saying look, we know what this is, tomorrow at 9AM they're gonna move your roommate out of the cell and the guard is going to go on an extended coffee and poop break, when he gets back a few hours later if you're still breathing this is gonna get a lot worse for you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next