SPAM

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Popeye_Card
GRB's most intelligent & humble poster

SPAM

Post by Popeye_Card »

Post your favorite spam messages in this thread.

Please censor for language, if required.

--P--

Popeye_Card

Post by Popeye_Card »

We will help you to find the best way to satisfy her!

in low-income, violence-proneand ballet for each balanced with plenty activities can be of free play time,

Dear Buyer
Attention:new unequalled preparation will extend your phallus.
It obtained popularity over the whole world and helped to many people-This is the Mega Dik
More than 150 000 men in the entire world have already been pleased by the quantity and efficacy of Mega Dik
And this is a opportunity for you! Join to them

Visit website
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for many children,as a requirement at the beach activities can be

TabascoElvis
Perennial All-Star

Post by TabascoElvis »

pop_haines wrote:Subject: Your Computer It Is In Ouer Base Of Dates

Dear Sir,
From your Ip Adress was found at ouer server was made
inegality from your computer.

Please send as your Ip and User Acounts.

Example : Ip Adress -- (64.105.196.234).
User Acounts -- (Administrator,Quest....).
Password -- (Your password....).
=D> I'm sure you were all OVER complying with this request, eh pop? :lol:

ToughGuy_BlueShirt
Perennial All-Star

Post by ToughGuy_BlueShirt »

Popeye_Card wrote:We will help you to find the best way to satisfy her!

in low-income, violence-proneand ballet for each balanced with plenty activities can be of free play time,

Dear Buyer
It obtained popularity over the whole world and helped to many people-This is the Mega Dik
More than 150 000 men in the entire world have already been pleased by the quantity and efficacy of Mega Dik

Visit website
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like the name they chose for this.

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote:
Popeye_Card wrote:We will help you to find the best way to satisfy her!

Dear Buyer

Visit website
I like the name they chose for this.
That's easy, all you need to have is a HUGE............

bank account.

Popeye_Card

Post by Popeye_Card »

Don't be inadequate anymore

Finally the original thing – without trickery!
P.E.P. are tasting hot right this time! Well this is the true stuff not an imitation!
One of the very prominents, totally unique product is available anywhere!
Read just what people say about this produce:

"I was impressed how rapidly this product worked on my boyfriend, he can not stop chatting on how hot he is having such new calibre, extent, and libido!"

Rita R., Boston

"Firstly I thought the free sample I acquired was a nasty trick, until I tried to use the P.E.P. Words cannot report how smug I am with the results from using the patch after 2 brief months. I'll be ordering regularly!"

Rikky Martin, Las Vegas

Read more testimonials on this wonderful product right here and right now!
http://www.hedoz.hk/?ohlupuevmoppt

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

Popeye_Card wrote:Don't be inadequate anymore

Finally the original thing – without trickery!
P.E.P. are tasting hot right this time! Well this is the true stuff not an imitation!
One of the very prominents, totally unique product is available anywhere!
Read just what people say about this produce:

"I was impressed how rapidly this product worked on my boyfriend, he can not stop chatting on how hot he is having such new calibre, extent, and libido!"

Rita R., Boston

"Firstly I thought the free sample I acquired was a nasty trick, until I tried to use the P.E.P. Words cannot report how smug I am with the results from using the patch after 2 brief months. I'll be ordering regularly!"

Rikky Martin, Las Vegas

Read more testimonials on this wonderful product right here and right now!
http://www.hedoz.hk/?ohlupuevmoppt
Is he having trouble with his menudo?

Molly
Perennial All-Star

Post by Molly »

Man: You sit here, dear.
Wife: All right.
Man: Morning!
Waitress: Morning!
Man: Well, what've you got?
Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Waitress: ...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...
Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!
Waitress: ...or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.
Wife: Have you got anything without spam?
Waitress: Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it.
Wife: I don't want ANY spam!
Man: Why can't she have egg bacon spam and sausage?
Wife: THAT'S got spam in it!
Man: Hasn't got as much spam in it as spam egg sausage and spam, has it?
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... (Crescendo through next few lines...)
Wife: Could you do the egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam then?
Waitress: Urgghh!
Wife: What do you mean 'Urgghh'? I don't like spam!
Vikings: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
Waitress: Shut up!
Vikings: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
Waitress: Shut up! (Vikings stop) Bloody Vikings! You can't have egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam.
Wife: I don't like spam!
Man: Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
Waitress: Shut up!! Baked beans are off.
Man: Well could I have her spam instead of the baked beans then?
Waitress: You mean spam spam spam spam spam spam... (but it is too late and the Vikings drown her words)
Vikings: (Singing elaborately...) Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!

Popeye_Card

Post by Popeye_Card »

Bigger Shoes

People judge your d*ck size by your shoes size.
With megadik you dont have to wear
bigger shoes to make women think you have a huge d*ck.
You can actually have it. http://cnwltf.com/

Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.

Post by Leroy »

Dear friend,

I am the above named person but now undergoing medical treatment in London, England. I worked with British Railway Commission in Norwich for over a decade I married for fifteen years without a child. my wife died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks.I vow to use my wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in the society. Since the doctor had comfermed my situation that I will not live long I have decided to give out my money to the poor.

I deposited the sum of £18 Million (Eighteen Million Pounds sterling) in a Vault with a Bank .Presently, this money is still there. Recently,my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 150 days due to cancer problem.Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in.

I want an individual that will use this to fund and provide succor to poor and indigent persons, orphanages, and above all those affected in the Tsunami in far Asia and the Hurricane Katrina Disasters.

I understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons and I do not want my hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner I will not like and I also do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Almighty.I do not need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, and because of the presence of my relatives around me always. I do not want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank . I will also issue them a letter of authority and change of ownership certificate,that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund,through my Lawyer. I want you to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Whosoever that wants to serve the Almighty must serve him with all his heart and mind and soul and also in truth.

Please always be prayerful all through your life.Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for an individual for this same purpose.

Please assure me that you will act according to my specification herein.Hoping to hear from you. at my private email (FrnklnFran@aim.com)

Thank you and may the Almighty bless you.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Bradon Franklin.