First guy takes Hanley, I get Pujols

I then have the 21st pick in the draft....and take Alex Rodriguez :shock:

Pujols and A-Rod on the same team...yea...I'm pumped

I also have Carlos Quentin and BJ Upton in my OF

PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer

Re: Pumped..

Post by PujolJunkie »

That'd be fine .. except A Rod is guaranteed to miss the first month and most likely the rest of the season after surgery.

JS04
All-Star

Post by JS04 »

PujolJunkie wrote:That'd be fine .. except A Rod is guaranteed to miss the first month and most likely the rest of the season after surgery.
I'm well aware of the hip surgery he recently had

Nowhere in any report did I ever see or even read even pure speculation that he's missing the whole year...love to know where you came up with that..

I've heard out till June or thru June, and I'll still take 3 months of A-Rod and Pujols production together...

cards2468
Hall Of Famer

Post by cards2468 »

JS04 wrote:
PujolJunkie wrote:That'd be fine .. except A Rod is guaranteed to miss the first month and most likely the rest of the season after surgery.

Nowhere in any report did I ever see or even read even pure speculation that he's missing the whole year...love to know where you came up with that..

I've heard out till June or thru June, and I'll still take 3 months of A-Rod and Pujols production together...
He'll be back this season, they're saying he'll have surgery after the season, however.

PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer

Post by PujolJunkie »

cards2468 wrote:
JS04 wrote:

He'll be back this season, they're saying he'll have surgery after the season, however.
I'm sure he'll be back in May. But all reports point to the fact that it won't be long until he starts feeling the effects of it. If he tries to play through it, especially at 3rd base and doesn't get regular rest, it's bound to be a nagging problem that is going to effect his swing.