SPAM

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
TabascoElvis
Perennial All-Star

Re: SPAM

Post by TabascoElvis »

boost your darling sexual event with assistance precious medicines.
medicinal effect guaranteed. good bonus for every order

:D

Popeye_Card
GRB's most intelligent & humble poster

Post by Popeye_Card »

Katie Couric Speaks on The Importance of Colon Cleansing

docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief

Post by docellis »

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION (FBI)
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION <qASDFG@w26670tm6.homepage.t-online.de>
Add
To:
Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
FBI Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
fbi06802726@gmail.com

ATTENTION FUND BENEFICIARY,

This is an official advice from the FBI foreign Remittance / telegraphic dept.,it has come to our notice that the C.B.N Bank Nigeria district has released 5,300,000.00 US dollars into bank of America in your name as the beneficiary, by inheritance means.

The C.B.N Bank Nigeria knowing fully well that they do not have Enough facilities to effect this payment from the united kingdom to your account, used what we know as a secret Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) to pay this fund through wire transfer, they used this means to complete the payment.

They are still, waiting for confirmation from you on the already Transferred funds which were made in direct transfer so that they can do final crediting to your account. Secret diplomatic payments are not made unless the funds are related to terrorist activities why must your payment be made in secret transfer, if your transaction is legitimate, if you are not a terrorist, then why did you not receive the money directly into your account; this is a pure coded, means of payment? Records which we have had with this method of payment in the past has always been related to terrorist acts, we do not want you to get into trouble as soon as these funds reflect in your account in the U.S.A, so it is our duty as a world wide commission to correct this little problem before this fund will be credited into your personal account.

Due to the increased difficulty and unnecessary security by the American authorities when funds come from outside of Europe, and the Middle East, the F.B.I bank commission for Europe has stopped the transfer on its way to deliver payment of $5,300,000.00 to debit your reserve account and pay you through a secured diplomatic transit account (S.D.T.A). We govern and oversee funds transfer for the World Bank and the rest of the world.

We advice you contact us immediately, as the funds have been Stopped and are being held in our custody, until you can be able to provide us with a Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) within 3 days from the world local bank that authorize the transfer from where the funds was transferred from to certify that the funds that you are about to receive from Nigeria are anti-terrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to cross and impound the Payment, we shall release the funds immediately we receive this legal documents.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have decided to contact you directly to acquire the proper Verifications and proof from you to show that you are the rightful person to receive this fund, because of the amount involve, we want to make sure is a clean and legal money you are about to receive. Be informed that the fund are now in United State in your name, but right now we have ask the bank not to release the fund to anybody that comes to them, unless we ask them to do so, because we have to carry out our investigations first before releasing the fund to you. Note that the fund is in the BANK OF AMERICA right now, but we have ask them not to credit the fund to you yet, because we need a solid proof and Verifications from you before releasing the funds.

So to this regards you are to re-assure and proof to us that what you are about to receive is a clean money by sending to us FBI Identification Record and also Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) to satisfy us that the money your about to receive is legitimate and real money. You are to forward the documents to us immediately if you have it in your possession, if you don't have it let us know so that we will direct and inform you where to obtain the document and send to us so that we will ask the bank holding the funds, the Bank Of America to go ahead Crediting your account immediately.

These Documents are to be issued to you from the World Local Bank that Authorized the transfer, so get back to us immediately if you don't have the document so that we will inform you the particular place to obtain the document in Nigeria, because we have come to realize that the fund was Authorized by CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).

An FBI Identification Record and Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer (DIST) often referred to as a Criminal History Record or Rap Sheet is a listing of certain information taken from fingerprint submissions retained by the FBI in connection with arrests and, in some instances, federal employment, naturalization, or military service.

This Condition Is Valid until 12th of November, 2009 after we shall take actions on canceling the payment and then charge you for illegally moving funds out of Nigeria.

Guarantee: funds will be released on confirmation of the document.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FINAL INSTRUCTION;
1. Credit payment instruction: irrevocable credit guarantee.
2. Beneficiary has full power when validation is cleared.
3. Beneficiaries bank in U.S.A. can only release funds.
4. upon confirmation from the World Bank / United Nations.
5. Bearers must clear bank protocol and validation request.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: We have asked for the above documents to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible for the enhancement of public safety, welfare and security of Society while recognizing the importance of individual privacy rights. If you fail to provide the Documents to us, we will charge you with the FBI and take our proper action against you for not proofing to us the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive.

The United States Department of Justice Order 556-73 establishes rules and regulations for the subject of an FBI Identification Record to obtain a copy of his or her own Record for review. The FBI Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division processes these requests to check illegal activities in U.S.A.

An individual may request a copy of his or her own FBI Identification Record for personal review or to challenge information on the Record. Other reasons an individual may request a copy of his or her own Identification Record may include international adoption or to satisfy a requirement to live or work in a foreign country or receive funds from another country, i.e. international Transfer Permit and Immunity Seal of Transfer, letter of good conduct, criminal history Background, etc.)

Robert Mueller, III
FBI Director
===============

sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Post by sighyoung »

Hello Dear,

I am Ma. Arlene .Trillanes, a native of Filipina nationality,I would like to have a long lasting and confidant relationship with you. if possible entrusting my life time fortune into your possession.

I am broken hearted and needs someone to trust without remembering my past and forsaken
experiences from close confidants and family.
I need someone, who would take me for whom I am and as a life time partner. well, from your profile,I believe in me that you ought to be a very honest person. I would like to give you a brief description of my life.I am the sister of senator Antonio Fuentes Trillanes, who was arrested and since detained by the government forces on the 29th day of November 2007.

You may wish to update you with more detail by going through http:/ /www.gmanews.tv/story/29502/Antonio-Fuentes-Trillanes-IV.

FYI.Please do not call the office of my brother for an essencial security of this movement.
I give you all these information is for you to know the urgency of needing your assistance.
I want you please to keep every information you receive from me very confidential to avoid any mistakes. I mean, it has not been quite long, I was also arrested along with my brother.
now I have been released and I am under security watch by the present government of Madam Gloria Arroyo.

All I wanted from you is to assist me make claims of some funds, he did deposited with a diplomatic vault in abroad.The Amount being deposited is much about 21.7 million dollas.
All I want from you is honesty and sincerity,As soon as this money is claimed by you,
I will advise you on how to wire some to me here in Philippine to enable me paid off the chief justice for his demand in getting my brother out of prison.
And then fly over to meet you.
Contact me soon.

Ma. Arlene .Trillanes

family trillianes

Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.

Post by Leroy »

sighyoung wrote:I want you please to keep every information you receive from me very confidential to avoid any mistakes.
Way to blow it sigh.

sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Post by sighyoung »

Leroy wrote:
sighyoung wrote:I want you please to keep every information you receive from me very confidential to avoid any mistakes.
Way to blow it sigh.
Hey, I'm an exhibitionist.

sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Post by sighyoung »

To: -------------------------------------
Date: Sunday, January 17, 2010 4:18 PM
Subject: Capital Markets Are Hot 2Y3
Lightning Stock Picks
We have an EXCLUSIVE pick for January! Read this report to cash in today!

Symbol: WTKN.OB
Company: WellTek Inc.
Last Trade: $0.125
Short Target: $1.40~
Buy Rec.: STRONG BUY

WellTek Incorporated seeks to capitalize on the growing demand for health, fitness and wellness products and services. The health and wellness industry is predicted to experience explosive growth in the United States and many other developed nations with aging baby boomers and escalating healthcare costs and obesity rates. By leveraging the well-trusted, globally recognized MedX brand and scientifically proven technology, WellTek is creating new revenue streams that focus on the service business through its two new divisions; Pure HealthyBack and lime Fitness.

Growing medical expenditures have created a demand for innovative, value-based treatment programs. Pure HealthyBack responds to the market demand for innovative care by redefining the way healthcare services are delivered for the pervasive condition of chronic back and neck pain. Pure HealthyBack utilizes the Company's MedX line of medical equipment and scientifically proven clinical protocols. The fitness industry beckons for innovation as it combats the rising rates of obesity lime Fitness engages in the fight by combining Lifestyle Fitness Coaching with MedX fitness machines, SCIFIT cardio machines and state-of-the-art Pilates equipment. The Company's Wellness Coaches specialize in educating and partnering with clients to achieve maximum potential in fitness. This is a capital intensive business which must be adequately f unded to meet its projections. The Company's value proposition lies in its significant growth potential and ability to capitalize on these lucrative markets through its substantial brand equity, the world famous MedX brand.

The business model successfully drives complementary and multiple revenue sources and remains highly scalable. WellTek envisions a national presence through organic growth and strategic partnerships in various feasible geographies. WellTek's management is both experienced and well-connected to take the Company to the next level of development. We believe WTKN is on a fast paced growth trajectory as health consciousness demand meets the rising cost of care, especially in the elder population. Further, we believe WellTek Inc. is a lucrative opportunity for risk adverse investors to access the large opportunity in the wellness industry.
Don't pass up on this investment opportunity, pick up WTKN TODAY!
Neither LightningStockPicks, including any of its affiliates (collectively, "LightningStockPicks"), nor any of LightningStockPicks's third party information providers ("Information Providers") (nor any of these entities' officers, employees, directors, or agents): (1) has passed on the merit of any of these securities; or (2) has endorsed or sponsored any of these securities. The information contained herein is provided for informational and educational purposes only, and nothing contained herein should be construed as investment advice, either on behalf of a particular security or an overall investment strategy. ADVICE FROM A SECURITIES PROFESSIONAL IS STRONGLY ADVISED.

sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Post by sighyoung »

To: ------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thursday, January 21, 2010 9:24 AM
Subject: Dear friend!

I’m very sorry to breake in your gold hours.
Please allow me to introduce a network sales company for you which has
very large development potential.
It owns many network sales agent rights of wellknown brand commodity.
Our scope of business touchs on autocar, computer, TV, mobile
telephone and others.
If you are interested in these,please contact www.unsico.info you
would get a lot of unforeseen harvests.
best regard.

sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Post by sighyoung »

To: ----------------------------------
Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 12:19 PM
Subject: Masters degree with no efforts.

BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT! Is your lack of a degree holding you back from career advancement?
Are you having difficulty finding employment in your field of interest because you don’t have the
paper to back it up – even though you are qualified?
If you are looking for a fast and effective solution, we can help!
Call us right now for your customized diploma: Inside U.SA.: 1-718-989-5740 Outside U.S.A.: +1-718-989-5740.
Just leave your NAME & TEL. PHONE # (with country-code) on the voicemail and one of our staff members will get back to you promptly!

TabascoElvis
Perennial All-Star

Post by TabascoElvis »

Neat twist on an old classic.
Investigation Committee

Dear Victim,

We recently arrested a group of West African / Ghana, Benin and Nigerian Internet scam Artists in London and we have reasons to believe you have been one of their numerous victims. A thorough search of the computers arrested with the individuals and their confessions during interrogation has revealed to us that you paid certain sums of money to these fraudsters via Western Union.

These individuals have been wrongfully informing a lot of people via email on the internet that they have huge sums of money to be transferred from a foreign Bank Account. Also, they have confessed to loan scams, the UK National Lottery scam and Euro Millionaire Lottery Scams and have been demanding money from innocent people for purported claims of the said
money.

They operated with a fake Security firms and Bank and courier and a lot of people have fallen victims to them in the past 3 years. One of them was arrested recently when they attempted to defraud an American citizen of $5.2m USD by the London Police and the Interpol working together to break the scam ring. Our Investigation revealed that you paid out some money to these individuals over a period of time. We are happy to inform you that you can now claim back your money as well as your compensation.

We have already initiated proceedings on your behalf with the West African / Nigerian Government to ensure that as a genuine scam victim, you will not only recover your lost money but also you will be compensated for the financial and emotional stress you and your family may have passed through because of the scam.

Our Internal Audit Bureau has estimated that you are eligible to claim a total of $200,000.USD from the Fraud Compensation Committee set up by the West African / Nigerian Government to ensure that properly identified scam victims are paid and adequately compensated from the $3bn allocated compensation loan from the World Bank.

This Fund is directly under the watchful eye of both European Fraud
Investigation Committee/ British Intelligence Unit to avoid
misappropriation or embezzlement of fund. Please respond back to us
immediately to ensure that your details are confirmed as being eligible to receive your compensation within 72 hours of receiving this notice;

All compensation requests are attended to strictly on a first-come
first-serve basis. As soon as I hear from you, I will direct you properly on how to acquire the compensation fund without further ill-treatment.

To acquire your compensation, Contact our Administrator Below.

Name: Mr. Henry Green
Email: admin@europeanfraudinvestigation.co.cc
Administrator
European Fraud Investigation Committee
London United Kingdom (Great Britain)