Michael, say it ain't so

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Re: Michael, say it ain't so

Post by Lesson »

Look, everyone. I am a student first. I wouldn't be able to run this site or anything close to it.

docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief

Post by docellis »

cardslesson101 wrote:Look, everyone. I am a student first. I wouldn't be able to run this site or anything close to it.
This all rests on your shoulders.

TGantz
R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me

Post by TGantz »

cardslesson101 wrote:Look, everyone. I am a student first. I wouldn't be able to run this site or anything close to it.
I guess we're all going back to Cards Talk. Might as well change our passwords to this site and forget them.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

cardslesson101 wrote:
docellis wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote:I wouldn't have an idea how to be able to run this site.
but you must. it is your destiny.
I just don't know. If I make a decision, I will try to keep this forum or start another one. I'm not the right person for it.
Lesson,

In the past, oh I don't know, however long you've been here, you've grown on us all. Your childlike innocence and what not...it's just so...becoming. We're like a family. You start up a site, with your family right there behind you. Shooot...we all could do this...in our sleep (except Michael who now has a baby which is a million times more work than school by the way). But, you, you need to learn. And, dare I say, take a 'lesson' yourself.

We will all be here for you. All be there every step of the way. As doc mentioned, it is your destiny.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3

TGantz wrote:
I guess we're all going back to Cards Talk. Might as well change our passwords to this site and forget them.
I've never been to CardsTalk, is it nice?

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

docellis wrote:
This all rests on your shoulders.

I will say this again, I would not have enough time to do so. I wish I could, but some one else should. I'm a new guy, I've barely been here. Let a responsible poster take over.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3

cardslesson101 wrote:Let a responsible poster take over.
Q: What has two thumbs and is a responsible poster?

A: Cardslesson101

Cronos
In perpetuum

Post by Cronos »

Ugh, I can't believe this. It's either the bane of our existence at Cards talk, or whoever happens to keep things up here.

It's definitely going to be scorched earth here for a while.

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote:
docellis wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote:I wouldn't have an idea how to be able to run this site.
but you must. it is your destiny.
I just don't know. If I make a decision, I will try to keep this forum or start another one. I'm not the right person for it.
Lesson,

In the past, oh I don't know, however long you've been here, you've grown on us all. Your childlike innocence and what not...it's just so...becoming. We're like a family. You start up a site, with your family right there behind you. Shooot...we all could do this...in our sleep (except Michael who now has a baby which is a million times more work than school by the way). But, you, you need to learn. And, dare I say, take a 'lesson' yourself.

We will all be here for you. All be there every step of the way. As doc mentioned, it is your destiny.
I just don't know. I wouldn't want to make any bad mistake. I need time for this idea to grow on me. Michael could always make the final choice in who to give the URL to. I just don't know.

docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief

Post by docellis »

Fear is not welcome here.