Michael, say it ain't so

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Re: Michael, say it ain't so

Post by Lesson »

Cronos69 wrote:Ugh, I can't believe this. It's either the bane of our existence at Cards talk, or whoever happens to keep things up here.

It's definitely going to be scorched earth here for a while.

Cronos, no one will go back to CT. I will make sure that something happens, whether GRB is controlled by someone else or a new forum is started.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

cardslesson101 wrote: I just don't know. I wouldn't want to make any bad mistake. I need time for this idea to grow on me. Michael could always make the final choice in who to give the URL to. I just don't know.
The only mistake you could make is not doing this. All the mods have access and can keep it going. We just need a good guy like Michael to rally around. That guy is you.

Take your time, let it sink in. Heck, sleep on it. When you wake up, I think you'll be more than excited at the prospect.

For now, though, I'm going to start a little chant.

Lesson!

AWvsCBsteeeerike3

What's Cards Talk. I remember a few guys came over from there. But, is it a lot like this place?

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote: I just don't know. I wouldn't want to make any bad mistake. I need time for this idea to grow on me. Michael could always make the final choice in who to give the URL to. I just don't know.
The only mistake you could make is not doing this. All the mods have access and can keep it going. We just need a good guy like Michael to rally around. That guy is you.

Take your time, let it sink in. Heck, sleep on it. When you wake up, I think you'll be more than excited at the prospect.

Lesson!

I'm not the guy. I'll sleep over it but don't get your hopes up.

TGantz
R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me

Post by TGantz »

AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:

Lesson!
Rudy, Rudy, Rudy, er I mean Lesson! Lesson! Lesson! Oh who cares, Lesson you ARE Rudy!

We need you buddy, you're the only one with time to do it. We all have full time jobs or are in college. It's in your hands dude.

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

TGantz wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:

Lesson!
Rudy, Rudy, Rudy, er I mean Lesson! Lesson! Lesson! Oh who cares, Lesson you ARE Rudy!

We need you buddy, you're the only one with time to do it. We all have full time jobs or are in college. It's in your hands dude.
I'm a student first. I won't have enough time. If something changed, say like a mod thinks they would be able to take over, that's what should happen.

docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief

Post by docellis »

LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON

AWvsCBsteeeerike3

TGantz wrote: Rudy, Rudy, Rudy, er I mean Lesson! Lesson! Lesson! Oh who cares, Lesson you ARE Rudy!

The chant didn't start off RUDY! RUDY! RUDY!k for chrissakes. It started slowly. Calmly and grew into 80 thousand fans cheering for Rudy, the most humble of the humble!

AWvsCBsteeeerike3

docellis wrote:LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON LESSON
for chrissakes
Last edited by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 on March 31 10, 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

I'm going to sleep at 12:30 AM CT. I really do not think I can do it. A large part of the day would be unmoderated.