Michael, say it ain't so

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
TGantz
R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me

Re: Michael, say it ain't so

Post by TGantz »

cardslesson101 wrote:
TGantz wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote: I just don't know. I wouldn't want to make any bad mistake. I need time for this idea to grow on me. Michael could always make the final choice in who to give the URL to. I just don't know.
The only mistake you could make is not doing this. All the mods have access and can keep it going. We just need a good guy like Michael to rally around. That guy is you.

Take your time, let it sink in. Heck, sleep on it. When you wake up, I think you'll be more than excited at the prospect.

For now, though, I'm going to start a little chant.

Lesson!
Rudy, Rudy, Rudy, er I mean Lesson! Lesson! Lesson! Oh who cares, Lesson you ARE Rudy!

We need you buddy, you're the only one with time to do it. We all have full time jobs or are in college. It's in your hands dude.
I'm a student first. I won't have enough time. If something changed, say like a mod thinks they would be able to take over, that's what should happen.
There's a reason that they have like ten mods. It takes a team to run an entire site like this.

You could be the leader of that team dude. This is like a once in a lifetime opportunity. If we move to another site you're right back down to the bottom of the totem pole. Come on Aragorn, take what is rightfully yours!

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

cardslesson101 wrote:I'm going to sleep at 12:30 AM CT. I really do not think I can do it. A large part of the day would be unmoderated.
See, this is why it's going to be good for you. This is a life lesson. You don't have to do everything yourself. You'll have a team!

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

TGantz wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote:
TGantz wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote: I just don't know. I wouldn't want to make any bad mistake. I need time for this idea to grow on me. Michael could always make the final choice in who to give the URL to. I just don't know.
The only mistake you could make is not doing this. All the mods have access and can keep it going. We just need a good guy like Michael to rally around. That guy is you.

Take your time, let it sink in. Heck, sleep on it. When you wake up, I think you'll be more than excited at the prospect.

Lesson!
Rudy, Rudy, Rudy, er I mean Lesson! Lesson! Lesson! Oh who cares, Lesson you ARE Rudy!

We need you buddy, you're the only one with time to do it. We all have full time jobs or are in college. It's in your hands dude.
I'm a student first. I won't have enough time. If something changed, say like a mod thinks they would be able to take over, that's what should happen.
There's a reason that they have like ten mods. It takes a team to run an entire site like this.

You could be the leader of that team dude. This is like a once in a lifetime opportunity. If we move to another site you're right back down to the bottom of the totem pole. Come on Aragorn, take what is rightfully yours!
I don't know how I'd be able to take over GRB or anyone else. The only thing that really happens is that the URL would be up for purchase. I don't know.

xerac
Everyday Player

Post by xerac »

Heck, I would run the site if I thougth I could afford the time and expense.

docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief

Post by docellis »

AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
Ugh.
you loved it

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

xerac wrote:Heck, I would run the site if I thougth I could afford the time and expense.

Why do you think I'm unsure? It's because of what you mentioned.

TGantz
R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me

Post by TGantz »

cardslesson101 wrote:
TGantz wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote:
TGantz wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:

Lesson!

I don't know how I'd be able to take over GRB or anyone else. The only thing that really happens is that the URL would be up for purchase. I don't know.
Dude, I'll pay for it. You have paypal right? I'll send you the money, you buy it and take it over. I'll be your right hand man since I'm on late all the time.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

docellis wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
Ugh.
you loved it
damn you i tried to change it to 'for chrissakes before you could quote me.

Oh well, I did love it.

Not as much as I'd love Rudy, er Lesson, to step up and be the man!

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

TGantz wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote:
TGantz wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote:
TGantz wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:

Lesson!

Dude, I'll pay for it. You have paypal right? I'll send you the money, you buy it and take it over. I'll be your right hand man since I'm on late all the time.

Gantz, I'd actually do that.

xerac
Everyday Player

Post by xerac »

TGantz wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote:
TGantz wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote:
TGantz wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:

Lesson!

Sounds workable to me.