Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
"Most mediocre team money can buy"
Replies: 9
by
heyzeus »
March 1 07, 3:19 pm
First post
Fun article here from Page 2... (including some nice Cubs cracks)
The most mediocre team money can buy
By David Schoenfield
Page 2
Cardinals 6,...
Last post
I actually think the Aurilia signing was a decent one. He's had a bit of an offensive revival, and can passably play any infield position. He's...
9 Replies
6422 Views
Last post by Hungary Jack
March 1 07, 5:06 pm
Bonds says he's standoffish because of threats
Replies: 7
by
lazypenguin »
February 28 07, 4:59 pm
First post
per: ESPN
In a candid interview with KGO Radio in San Francisco, Barry Bonds on Tuesday said he receives death threats and just tries to keep a...
Last post
And how would you know that he hasn't ? I wouldn't blame him for being surly over the years..
I confess ......... it was me.
It all started when...
7 Replies
5668 Views
Last post by Boneyard
March 1 07, 4:23 pm
ST Game Thread 3/1: Cards at Mets
Replies: 108
by
rs232 »
March 1 07, 9:12 am
First post
It's a little early but the Game Notes are out so I figured I'd start a thread now. Today's Game Notes are HERE .
Good to know (from today's Game...
Last post
That Parisi guy pitched himself out of the bullpen picture. :wink:
Wonder if he's any relation to Pete Parisi from the Old 'World Wide Magazine' on...
108 Replies
43846 Views
Last post by doe_boy
March 1 07, 4:22 pm
17 Replies
10455 Views
Last post by Michael
March 1 07, 3:29 pm
"Clemens tells Cardinals he's not interested"
Replies: 16
by
MDCardsFan »
March 1 07, 8:42 am
First post
file this one under No Duh .
Last post
Sorry, I misunderstood.
But I would argue that Hendricks cares about what Hamlet tells him to care about. It's the nature of being an agent.
16 Replies
11077 Views
Last post by taxman
March 1 07, 3:12 pm
soriano in center
Replies: 16
by
Jocephus »
February 28 07, 11:24 pm
First post
it'll be interesting to see how he does
Last post
He's athletic enough, but it's a circus act. Think a super athletic version of Chris Duncan playing CF. I would not feel comfortable with him out...
16 Replies
10927 Views
Last post by 98navigator
March 1 07, 11:46 am
KTRS Broadcasts
Replies: 2
by
Phyrkrakr »
March 1 07, 11:23 am
First post
Starting next week, KTRS will be broadcasting some spring training games.
Schedule is here
Pregame, Game time
3/3 vs. Florida 3:45p 4p***Tape...
Last post
Thanks for posting the schedule, Phyrkrakr.
Anyone know if any of those broadcasts will be available on the Internet? I can't find a schedule for...
2 Replies
4346 Views
Last post by Phyrkrakr
March 1 07, 11:44 am
Todays game is televised...
Replies: 5
by
beerman »
March 1 07, 8:49 am
First post
if you have direct tv it will be on channel 625. This is a NY channel and you need the sports pack. I believe it will be on dish as well but not sure...
Last post
i dont know if the mlb.tv will work...i tried to watch the the nym game yesterday at noon but it kept saying server too busy ...and wouldn't let...
5 Replies
6018 Views
Last post by Jocephus
March 1 07, 9:28 am
Interesting Weaver article
Replies: 19
by
Elphie15 »
February 28 07, 6:13 pm
First post
Some of Spiezio's comments at the end were very interesting
Last post
I don't have very good impressions of Seattle's front office myself. How many good players have they let go over the years? Griffey, Johnson, Freddy...
19 Replies
13902 Views
Last post by ghostrunner
March 1 07, 9:20 am
Pharmacy raid implicates more players
Replies: 29
by
heyzeus »
February 27 07, 11:04 am
First post
DA in Albany, N.Y., raids Fla. steroids center
Yearlong investigation of Internet drug sales may expose use by pro athletes
By BRENDAN J. LYONS,...
Last post
Buster Olney reported on this issue this morning on Mike & Mike (ESPN Radio). He said that a number of officials and baseball players throughout the...
29 Replies
17453 Views
Last post by myersli
March 1 07, 8:55 am
How important is it to win during spring training?
Replies: 16
by
Richie Allen »
February 28 07, 6:00 pm
First post
I was looking at the Cardinals Game Notes for the Florida game and I noticed there was a listing of their recent spring training records. Now I've...
Last post
I actually agree with stlmark. Overall, I do not believe that Spring Training wins and losses mean much for a veteran team. But, I see the end of...
16 Replies
10234 Views
Last post by myersli
March 1 07, 8:46 am
Strauss: Are Cards in Rocket's orbit?
Replies: 27
by
haltz »
February 28 07, 1:56 am
First post
[quote= Post-Dispatch ]02/28/2007
JUPITER, Fla. — Described more as fanciful thinking than a realistic hope, the Cardinals recently told agents...
Last post
I just can't believe Popeye you'd disapprove of a move that helped the team just because of personal feelings. Now if clubhouse chemistry suffered,...
27 Replies
14649 Views
Last post by Popeye_Card
March 1 07, 7:54 am
How many pitchers does Pujols own?
Replies: 57
by
JDE »
February 25 07, 2:48 pm
First post
Add to the list as you think of them. I'll start with two.
Odalis Perez
Aaron Sele
Last post
Looks like Turnbow has faired well against him. Also, Jason Schmidt has taken care of him.
57 Replies
29360 Views
Last post by JDE
February 27 07, 1:20 pm
Forum permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum