A forum for non-baseball sports
Lets Go Blues
If you're interested in more in-depth blues discussion, join our friends at letsgoblues.com
Total redirects: 1620580
Total redirects: 1620580
The Seal Dribble
by
thrill »
September 20 07, 12:46 pm
There is no way to defend it without fouling and giving up a free kick! I liked how the kid in the first clip just kicks him right in the chest.
0 Replies
1456 Views
Last post by thrill
September 20 07, 12:46 pm
This really annoys me about the NFL..
Replies: 3
by
Radio_Bugtussle »
September 19 07, 6:52 am
First post
Most NFL football players have been playing tackle football since they were 8 or 9 years old.
From day 1, coaches were on them (I assume) about...
Last post
Frank Gore.
Ah-ha, but Frank Gore only ran through 3 or 4 guys that time. Progress! :shock:
3 Replies
2108 Views
Last post by Cronos
September 19 07, 9:38 am
2 Replies
2179 Views
Last post by paskal
September 17 07, 6:28 pm
Patriots are big fat cheater heads. Supposedly.
Replies: 32
by
TabascoElvis »
September 10 07, 2:50 pm
First post
Cheater cheater punkin' eater link
NFL security confiscated a video camera and its tape from a New England Patriots employee on the team's...
Last post
Actually I was talking about the situations. The Tuck Controversy was nothing like the Incompletion Controversy.
More publicized? Yes. In fact...
32 Replies
11362 Views
Last post by vinsanity
September 14 07, 7:13 pm
Greg Oden out for season
Replies: 6
by
Secret Weapon »
September 13 07, 1:21 pm
First post
An exploratory arthroscopic surgery performed on Greg Oden today revealed cartilage damage to the Portland Trail Blazers rookie’s right knee. Oden is...
Last post
Stupid Palletta.
I'm gonna sig this, Leroy, I LOL'ed hard.
Glad I could be of service. :cool:
6 Replies
3433 Views
Last post by Leroy
September 14 07, 10:56 am
2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
Replies: 270
by
cabby7588 »
April 9 07, 1:44 pm
First post
Since the other one is locked I decided to post a new thread. The Blues have a ton of picks in the first round, including the 9th overall pick and...
Last post
BTW if you go to ticketmaster you can buy tickets to individual games now if you enter the code WEIGHT
I got some nice tix for Al Macinnis night...
270 Replies
49794 Views
Last post by Secret Weapon
September 13 07, 1:34 pm
Bills' Kevin Everett unlikely to walk again.
Replies: 5
by
Dillagii »
September 10 07, 6:59 pm
First post
Wow.
Bills' Everett likely to be paralyzed after 'catastrophic' neck injury
By JOHN WAWROW, AP Sports Writer
September 10, 2007
AP - Sep 10,...
Last post
it's remarkable what they're able to do with spinal injuries today. If you have immediate, excellent care like he did along with the new techniques...
5 Replies
3066 Views
Last post by clevername
September 12 07, 9:24 am
2 Replies
1947 Views
Last post by Radio_Bugtussle
September 11 07, 5:53 am
Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32
Replies: 23
by
fanforever »
September 1 07, 11:39 am
First post
in the second quarter right now......
Even if they do not win this game, this is a shocker
LOL
Last post
I won't be one bit surprised to see them still ranked in the top 25 after this debacle.
Personally, I would still rank them in the top 25. They are...
23 Replies
7518 Views
Last post by JL21
September 10 07, 11:05 am
ESPN Looks Stupid(er)
Replies: 1
by
GatewaySnayke »
August 30 07, 9:03 pm
First post
Wow, nice job, ESPN. You hype up this nonsense of LSU-Mississippi State. You get PTI and ATH to pimp the game...and it's bombed horribly. Is there...
Last post
I'm not sure they realized how f'in good the Tigers are lookign right now.
1 Replies
1818 Views
Last post by Maclowery
September 10 07, 2:05 am
Division Winners
Replies: 15
by
GatewaySnayke »
September 4 07, 4:48 pm
First post
List who you think will win the divisions in football this season. I'll save the process of sorting out the playoffs and just post who i think wins...
Last post
AFC
East-New England
North-Baltimore
South-Indy
West-San Diego
WC-Denver, Cincy
NFC
East-Dallas
North-Chicago
South-N.O.
West-St. Louis
WC-Philly,...
15 Replies
5149 Views
Last post by Sutter'sBeard
September 6 07, 7:16 am
Thrill's new rank of shame...
Replies: 11
by
ZigZagCardsFan »
May 18 07, 10:04 am
First post
I'm leaving this up to the GRB posters. What should thrill change his rank to since the Detroit Pistons have managed to eliminate the Chicago Bulls?...
Last post
Zig Zag?
You ever here anymore?
If not I'm changing my rank....
Good call.
11 Replies
5161 Views
Last post by G. Keenan
September 4 07, 10:34 am
2007 Rams Preseason Thread
Replies: 26
by
thrill »
August 2 07, 5:04 pm
First post
It's almost that time kids! Time for Sunday afternoon slates to be cleared! Time for thrill to dust off his sportsbook.com membership! Time for...
Last post
Seriously. Preseason sucks. The first game I get to sit down and watch and the first words I hear are All of the starters have the night off . Stupid...
26 Replies
8614 Views
Last post by Cronos
August 31 07, 11:34 am
Hurling (remember this is other sports not social)
Replies: 4
by
TabascoElvis »
August 29 07, 9:23 am
First post
We're getting a free preview of the premium channel SETANTA on Dish right now. I've been enjoying the soccer a lot, I wish it would run long enough...
Last post
I love hurling! Great sport. Doesn't St. Louis have a team? I'm sure I've seen them take on the Milwaukee team before, although it's probably amateur...
4 Replies
2267 Views
Last post by TimeForGuinness
August 29 07, 4:46 pm
Preseason Football
Replies: 7
by
TabascoElvis »
August 20 07, 8:17 am
First post
I know that injuries can happen at any time, but does anyone else wonder if maybe they ought to rethink the number of preseason games given the...
Last post
I hate preseason football. All it does is give sports talk radio idiot callers fodder to [expletive].
It also gives them an opportunity mid-season to...
7 Replies
2934 Views
Last post by Popeye_Card
August 29 07, 8:01 am
6 Replies
2634 Views
Last post by lukethedrifter
August 26 07, 2:40 pm
L.J. ends holdout, gets five-year deal from Chiefs
Replies: 7
by
Michael »
August 21 07, 2:28 pm
First post
Larry Johnson ended his 25-day holdout Tuesday morning by finalizing a five-year extension that will keep him with the Chiefs through 2012....
Last post
did I read somewhere that Priest Holmes is coming back?
Holmes is in camp. Still not cleared for contact.
7 Replies
3165 Views
Last post by Radio_Bugtussle
August 26 07, 6:23 am
College hoop in Illinois
Replies: 6
by
Radio_Bugtussle »
August 6 07, 7:07 am
First post
Interesting stuff, especially to us MVC folk. A bit unsettling to Illini fans though...
Last post
Yeah...I've been critical of Webber's recruiting for some time now, even got blasted for it at the PD's Illini talk forum for it March. :shock:...
6 Replies
2898 Views
Last post by Radio_Bugtussle
August 23 07, 6:25 am
Vote for Blues goal song
Replies: 5
by
MrCrowesGarden »
August 22 07, 11:16 am
First post
LINK
I beg of you to vote for the current song and not the alternative one. It's quite wretched.
Last post
Thank you. I knew I was getting close.
5 Replies
2608 Views
Last post by mikechamp
August 22 07, 12:32 pm
for you bill murray fans
Replies: 12
by
TheoSqua »
August 22 07, 9:59 am
First post
yeah, I think about the only person who would drive around Stockholme drunk with a golf card is Bill Murray
Last post
VENICE, Italy - Bill Murray says he was just dropping people after a party when he was stopped in downtown Stockholm driving a golf cart.
The...
12 Replies
5384 Views
Last post by thrill
September 4 07, 10:10 am
NBA Referee Bet On Games
Replies: 7
by
Michael »
July 20 07, 12:20 pm
First post
Wow.
NEW YORK -- The FBI is investigating allegations that a veteran NBA referee bet on basketball games over the past two seasons, including ones...
Last post
the source is in hebrew, so excuse me for not posting it.
but it seems donaghy will implicate another 20 or so referees / league employees in his...
7 Replies
3221 Views
Last post by arnie.k
August 20 07, 1:29 pm
Steelers new mascot
Replies: 17
by
cardinalkarp »
August 10 07, 1:27 pm
First post
Introducing (drumroll please)............
Steely McBeam!!!
Nice work Steelers!! :lol:
Last post
Chris Duncan could hump the hell out of that McBeam
I LOLd (for reals).
I thought they already had something like this? Did they have him as a...
17 Replies
6998 Views
Last post by PurdueSTL
August 18 07, 7:12 am
Scott Suggs won't be a Billiken...
Replies: 13
by
longhornbaseball »
June 26 07, 5:26 pm
First post
but at least he won't be a Saluki either. He's cut his list down to seven teams: Clemson, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Washington, and...
Last post
That's too bad.
13 Replies
5750 Views
Last post by longhornbaseball
August 15 07, 11:04 am
USA Today Coach's Poll is out.
Replies: 19
by
clevername »
August 3 07, 8:29 am
First post
1. Southern California (45)
2. LSU (4)
3. Florida (9)
4. Texas
5. Michigan (2)
6. West Virginia
7. Wisconsin
8. Oklahoma
9. Virginia Tech
10....
Last post
The Bemidji State Beavers. GO BEAVERS!
I actually have worked with two alums of that place.
One of my good friends is an alum of there. He talks...
19 Replies
7230 Views
Last post by Radbird
August 13 07, 8:57 pm
PGA Championship
Replies: 6
by
Fat Strat »
August 8 07, 5:05 pm
First post
I know we have some golf fans here, so I thought I would start a thread about the Championship, which starts tomorrow here in Tulsa at Southern...
Last post
Ernie's making a nice charge, but it won't be enough I'd imagine. At least he's made it interesting, though.
Stephen Ames seems like a poo-face to...
6 Replies
3102 Views
Last post by MrCrowesGarden
August 12 07, 3:08 pm
4 Replies
2649 Views
Last post by Radio_Bugtussle
August 10 07, 6:19 am
Jake Brown live on X-Games FALLS 50 FEET...
Replies: 12
by
Magneto2.0 »
August 3 07, 6:37 am
First post
...and walks away :shock: :shock: :shock:
I saw this live last night. Incredible.
Last post
Think his shoes will make the skateboarding hall of fame? That was way cool how they flew off.
12 Replies
5403 Views
Last post by bleacherbum
August 6 07, 11:56 am
HOLY @#$ Is Bulger worth $62.5m?
Replies: 32
by
TabascoElvis »
July 27 07, 11:07 am
First post
Link
St. Louis Rams quarterback Marc Bulger, who skipped a mandatory meeting Thursday when the team reported to training camp, has agreed in...
Last post
Weak sauce, man. Those are the games you remember, and we're talking about St. Louis, it doesn't get that bad weather-wise.
After walking all over...
32 Replies
10996 Views
Last post by longhornbaseball
August 5 07, 3:00 am
11 Replies
5076 Views
Last post by Jocephus
August 2 07, 5:46 pm
Source: Kevin Garnett to Boston almost done
Replies: 10
by
MrCrowesGarden »
July 30 07, 10:16 am
First post
According to sources, the current deal on the table has the 6-foot-11 Garnett heading to Boston and the Celtics dealing away Al Jefferson, Theo...
Last post
Well, the T-Wolves also acquired Ryan Gomes in the deal, but it doesn't change much.
Here's how it shakes down.
Celtics get: Kevin Garnett
T-Wolves...
10 Replies
4948 Views
Last post by MrCrowesGarden
July 30 07, 8:10 pm
Bill Walsh RIP
Replies: 2
by
fanforever »
July 30 07, 7:25 pm
First post
DIED: July 30, 2007
Bill Walsh? Oh, nothing special. He only reinvented football in Northern California. He only changed the tenor of an entire...
Last post
He was a great coach and did a lot for the NFL.
RIP coach.
2 Replies
2241 Views
Last post by stlouie_lipp
July 30 07, 8:04 pm
0 Replies
1764 Views
Last post by TabascoElvis
July 30 07, 10:42 am
Billy Beane - MLS
Replies: 1
by
docellis »
July 27 07, 10:56 am
First post
Beane to dip a toe in pro soccer
Bill Shaikin
July 22, 2007
You might have heard of this David Beckham fellow by now.
His face is all over this...
Last post
More good owners in MLS is awesome.
1 Replies
1745 Views
Last post by thrill
July 27 07, 7:35 pm
Les Miles Whines About SC, No One Cares
Replies: 14
by
GatewaySnayke »
July 25 07, 2:03 pm
First post
You gotta love the SEC. Their holier-than-thou attitude and perception that a spot in the Nat'l Championship game is their birthright makes them as...
Last post
That said, I can't think of a time when the SEC was down.
Unless you're a Vanderbilt fan.
14 Replies
6267 Views
Last post by lukethedrifter
July 27 07, 9:46 am
British Open
Replies: 10
by
stlouie_lipp »
July 21 07, 10:46 am
First post
Will Sergio choke it away Van de Velde style?
Last post
So who won?
Padraig Harrington.
Who, I just found out, is the second cousin of soon-to-be-Falcons-starting-QB Joey Harrington. Just a little...
10 Replies
5072 Views
Last post by Simbagal23
July 25 07, 8:43 am
Mizzou football 2007
Replies: 16
by
stretch »
July 20 07, 5:34 pm
First post
Mizzou is picked to win the Big 12 North.
I think they are perfectly capable of winning the North, but won't really believe it until it...
Last post
TT, I hope you're right about them. I can't take another 2006. Good start, ugly finish...
16 Replies
6841 Views
Last post by GatewaySnayke
July 24 07, 8:16 pm
Kalen Grimes decides being an NCAA b-ball player isn't "him"
Replies: 11
by
Transmogrified Tiger »
July 10 07, 6:53 pm
First post
A week after teammate DeMarre Carroll got shot in the ankle, leading to a zero-tolerance policy implemented by Mike Anderson, Kalen Grimes decides it...
Last post
He certainly fits the M.O. I think he'd love to play in that style. The style for his HS team is to run and play tight defense. They don't really...
11 Replies
5428 Views
Last post by BW23
July 23 07, 11:06 pm
The more things change,
Replies: 1
by
Radio_Bugtussle »
July 16 07, 7:02 am
First post
the more they stay the same.
KC Chiefs sideline reporter Bob Gretz is killing time before training camp. He's been rooting around in old newspapers.
Last post
Lucius Allen helped the Milwaukee Bucks win the 1971 NBA title.
1 Replies
1854 Views
Last post by dangerous
July 16 07, 7:35 am
SLU basketball's non-conference schedule
Replies: 2
by
longhornbaseball »
July 12 07, 2:30 am
First post
North Carolina A&T (T)
Houston Baptist (T)
at Pittsburgh
Detroit
Furman
at Missouri State
Pacific
at Kent State
Long Beach State
at Boston College...
Last post
Not bad.
Not a lot of flash to it, but Pittsburgh and SIU are tough assignments.
I'll be amused if Gerry Pollard's crew gets the Missouri State game...
2 Replies
2066 Views
Last post by Radio_Bugtussle
July 13 07, 6:50 am
6 Replies
3313 Views
Last post by lukethedrifter
July 11 07, 10:10 am
Forum permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum