6/11 GDT: Cardinals(Hudson)@Marlins(Hernandez) 6PM CT

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Fat Strat
Official GRB Sponsor of Larry Bigbie

Re: 6/11 GDT: Cardinals(Hudson)@Marlins(Hernandez) 6PM CT

Post by Fat Strat »

Cronos wrote:Can you read? Lately. Not just tonight. As in in the last few weeks or the last month.

You seem to be ignoring that, but that's not surprising given that you're completely ignoring Hudson's month. Seems rather selective, for some reason. Hmmmmmm.

Had to dig a little deep there to find that quote. Or maybe you remember it specifically for a reason, since I haven't posted here in quite a while. For a reason.
Can’t just give up a narrative that you’ve worked so hard to build up.... in every post on every thread every day.

Hudson has looked great. Fowler is slumping. Team is slowly fighting itself. Looks like we might have survived our month of collapse. Combine it with 3 normal months and 1 good month and we are in the playoffs. I have been saying that all along.

It might be time to give O’Neill a harder look soon. Will have to look at Fowler’s stats but I know that LD% wasn’t sustainable. BABIP was certain to drop, too. Hopefully he can shake out of it. At least he is till walking like crazy this season, so that will make him playable.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

hey guys the Cardinals won two games in a row; lets be happy for a change.

They still have the Marlins pitcher as TBD so I am going to wait and post the GDT for tonight's game until after my morning staff meeting. Maybe they will figure it out by then.

InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

Fat Strat wrote:
Cronos wrote:Can you read? Lately. Not just tonight. As in in the last few weeks or the last month.

You seem to be ignoring that, but that's not surprising given that you're completely ignoring Hudson's month. Seems rather selective, for some reason. Hmmmmmm.

Had to dig a little deep there to find that quote. Or maybe you remember it specifically for a reason, since I haven't posted here in quite a while. For a reason.
Can’t just give up a narrative that you’ve worked so hard to build up.... in every post on every thread every day.

Hudson has looked great. Fowler is slumping. Team is slowly fighting itself. Looks like we might have survived our month of collapse. Combine it with 3 normal months and 1 good month and we are in the playoffs. I have been saying that all along.

It might be time to give O’Neill a harder look soon. Will have to look at Fowler’s stats but I know that LD% wasn’t sustainable. BABIP was certain to drop, too. Hopefully he can shake out of it. At least he is till walking like crazy this season, so that will make him playable.
I have a feeling we'll see a lot more of O'Neill in about a month and a half, after Ozuna is traded.

pioneer98
Hall Of Famer

Post by pioneer98 »

If they are going to trade Ozuna I'd like to see them do more of a complete rebuild and trade a bunch of guys.

go birds
-go birds

Post by go birds »

agreed. trade ozuna and goldy

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

Ozuna and Goldy aren't going anywhere. If we didn't go into full rebuild mode last year after firing the manager right before the trade deadline and dumping Pham for parts, we wont' be this year. Not when we're floating near .500, like we have been for years now.

Cronos
In perpetuum

Post by Cronos »

IF they fall further and have to consider it: Ozuna yes. Goldy no. I don't think they will fall, for the record. I expect Goldy to turn it around pretty quickly, honestly.

But we can't have positivity in GDT's. Mods, delete this post post-haste.

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »