GRB Post Hall of Fame

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
TheoSqua
Next Gen Wart

GRB Post Hall of Fame

Post by TheoSqua »

There is a new sub-forum for the GRB Hall of Fame.

This will focus on threads that are in the current Archive, or elsewhere, that GRB feels should be enshrined in our Hall of Fame. We plan on doing this yearly in the offseason for the forseeable future. CardsofSTL has graciously decided to run the inaugural tournament.

To incentivize participation, we'll be giving away something of some sort of value pending approval from our resident legal team. It'll either be cheap seat tickets to a game, a 90-day TheAthletic subscription, or something within that price range.

So please go and submit your nominations for posts from each forum (Sans politics, we won't be preserving that forum in HoF) and be prepared to vote and comment during the tournament.

Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese

Re: GRB Post Hall of Fame

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

Most of my Hall of Fame posts are from the Michael era and 10+ years old.

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

Fat_Bulldog wrote:
March 30 20, 8:56 am
Most of my Hall of Fame posts are from the Michael era and 10+ years old.
We probably need a quarantine update on homemade gravy options that can be assembled from the crap we have left in our pantries.

Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

April 1 make s me think of the April Fools stuff done for a few years. One time it was making the site over to a Cubs site right? And something else I can't remember. Maybe those are HoF worthy?