June 25 20, 4:54 pm
If 2020 was a baseball stadium?

Too soon?
Do it

dmarx114
Hall Of Famer

Re: The Rangers new stadium

Post by dmarx114 »

Went to Globe Life yesterday. The 5 minute walk from the parking lot to the inside of the stadium was the hottest I have ever been in my life. And I am someone who typically has no problem tolerating heat.

The suite level is at field level, which means you can't get to field level unless you have actual seats there. Not used to that. Has elitist feel to it, but such is life.

Stadium felt too big. Almost like they were trying to duplicate the Cowboys stadium next door.

Overall wasn't a huge fan.

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Re: The Rangers new stadium

Post by heyzeus »

dmarx114 wrote:
August 15 22, 2:12 pm
Went to Globe Life yesterday. The 5 minute walk from the parking lot to the inside of the stadium was the hottest I have ever been in my life. And I am someone who typically has no problem tolerating heat.

The suite level is at field level, which means you can't get to field level unless you have actual seats there. Not used to that. Has elitist feel to it, but such is life.

Stadium felt too big. Almost like they were trying to duplicate the Cowboys stadium next door.

Overall wasn't a huge fan.
Arlington is a surface parking lot masquerading as a city. And you may not believe me, but yesterday was actually one of the least hot days we've had in Texas since May. This summer has eaten a lot of butt.