PSA: MLB the Show 21 Coming Xbox & Game Pass Day 1 (Apr 20)

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Michael
GRB Founder

PSA: MLB the Show 21 Coming Xbox & Game Pass Day 1 (Apr 20)

Post by Michael »

This thread is kind of an "ad" like the yearly T-Mobile MLB TV thread, but I think this is still worth noting. MLB The Show is coming to Xbox for the first time this year (it used to be a PlayStation exclusive). The BIG news is it's also coming to Xbox's Netflix-like service, Game Pass day 1 on April 20th. So if you subscribed to Game Pass you get this normally priced $60/70 game at launch for "free".
We’re delighted to announce that MLB The Show 21 is coming to Xbox Game Pass on day one and will be available on April 20 for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, as well as on Android phones and tablets via Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) for Ultimate members. Both MLB The Show 21 Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S Standard Editions will be included with Xbox Game Pass so members will be able to play the best version of the game regardless of which console they’re on. And with cross-platform play and progress, you can play against others online, and earn and use content across the platform and generation you choose.

go birds
-go birds

Re: PSA: MLB the Show 21 Coming Xbox & Game Pass Day 1 (Apr 20)

Post by go birds »

one of the drawbacks of being a nintendo switch guy

cardzilla
AA Minor League Player

Re: PSA: MLB the Show 21 Coming Xbox & Game Pass Day 1 (Apr 20)

Post by cardzilla »

while this is great news in general, i have a personal conundrum about it.

i use microsoft rewards a good bit, so i used $15 that was set to expire early march + a $25 gift card that was gifted to me + getting $20 new microsoft rewards money to pre order the game.

now its coming to game pass free of charge (been a member for awhile). i'm gonna have to research options now on what to do. never pre ordered a game before