heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Re: 5/31 GDT: Cardinals(Flaherty) @ Dodgers(Bauer) 8:10 PM CT

Post by heyzeus »

Radbird wrote:
June 1 21, 11:39 am
CardsofSTL wrote:
May 31 21, 7:55 pm
If J-Dub gets a hit here I will make a donation to Cardinals Care.
CardsofSTL wrote:
May 31 21, 8:53 pm
This should not have gone unnoticed. And it wasn’t even the same AB. Well done, GDT Master!
Here at GRB, we care.

Tags:

Big Amoco Sign
Master of Hyperbole

Post by Big Amoco Sign »

CardsofSTL wrote:
May 31 21, 8:02 pm
Radbird wrote:
May 31 21, 8:00 pm
His reputation precedes him, but Bauer does seem like a very unlikable human being.
I wouldn't want to hang out with him.
He checks all the boxes for people to dislike him. And I get that and wouldn't argue it. He's very cringe most of the time. But I prefer more of him than baseball unwritten rules jag. That crap needs to go. I would take Bauer Sword goofiness and Lux homer pimping and Tatis Jr. anything over TLR brand. Ballgame whining about Lux was such an eye-roll to me. (Jim did his fair share of dinger stares lol...)

Bauer cheating stuff doesn't bother me that much when every single team is doing it and has at least 75% of their pitchers doing it. He just has the "good stuff" which he's alluded to in many of his past tweets.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

Big Amoco Sign wrote:
June 1 21, 12:12 pm
CardsofSTL wrote:
May 31 21, 8:02 pm
Radbird wrote:
May 31 21, 8:00 pm
His reputation precedes him, but Bauer does seem like a very unlikable human being.
I wouldn't want to hang out with him.
He checks all the boxes for people to dislike him. And I get that and wouldn't argue it. He's very cringe most of the time. But I prefer more of him than baseball unwritten rules jag. That crap needs to go. I would take Bauer Sword goofiness and Lux homer pimping and Tatis Jr. anything over TLR brand. Ballgame whining about Lux was such an eye-roll to me. (Jim did his fair share of dinger stares lol...)

Bauer cheating stuff doesn't bother me that much when every single team is doing it and has at least 75% of their pitchers doing it. He just has the "good stuff" which he's alluded to in many of his past tweets.
I wouldn't want to hang out with him is not equal to I wouldn't love to have him on my team's starting rotation. Especially right now.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

Radbird wrote:
June 1 21, 11:39 am
CardsofSTL wrote:
May 31 21, 7:55 pm
If J-Dub gets a hit here I will make a donation to Cardinals Care.
CardsofSTL wrote:
May 31 21, 8:53 pm
This should not have gone unnoticed. And it wasn’t even the same AB. Well done, GDT Master!
The home run was worth the donation. I also entered Busch Stadium's address for the letter to be sent. I hope J-Dub gets it.