10/11/2021 All Games

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Re: 10/11/2021 All Games

Post by CardsofSTL »

I really don't like the stupid Red Sox.

Somehow TLR made it rain to give the CWS an extra day of life.

AL I'm going to pull for the White Sox to make a comeback now I suppose. NL I need a Milwaukee rebound. I don't want to say anything too mean about the Braves Dodgers Giants Astros and Red Sox but they can all burn in hell.

Tags:

Magneto2.0
Hall Of Famer

Post by Magneto2.0 »

BrntOrngStud wrote:
October 11 21, 8:19 pm
Magneto2.0 wrote:
October 11 21, 8:07 pm
BrntOrngStud wrote:
October 11 21, 8:01 pm
Radbird wrote:
October 11 21, 7:51 pm
Randy ties it up!
Still stings that we let him go. Talking about disappointments, Lowe has been a HUGE disappointment for the Rays this postseason. Could have given the Rays the lead with a single. If Rays don't capitalize here, I see the Sox taking the lead and winning this game. But rooting for Randy!
I was just thinking about this, would you trade any of our outfielders for Arozarena? I'm not sure.
I would. Bader has a WAR of 3.9 this year (and I think this year was generous for him) and Dylan Carlson has a WAR of 3.2 and that's what I expect the rest of his career to average around (may increase a bit). Arozarena has a career average WAR of 5.4....the only outfielder I would keep is TON. Besides, how could you not admire/respect a man that has the cajones to steal home in a playoff game? How about you Magneto?

Unbelievable job by the Rays to get out of a runner on 2nd with no out.
Arozerana doesn't have a career average WAR of 5.4. That accumulative. Tyler O'Neill alone bested that this season. I would take him over Bader but it's super close, simply because I value defense a lot. And Bader is a top 2-3 defender in the OF. I'd take Carlson because he's 4-5 years younger and can probably replicate the production with room for improvement. I'd take Tyler O'Neill over him too, but I will say, I'm still a little skeptical on Tyler long term. He has a lot of holes in his swing still that can be an issue moving forward. I don't think there's a wrong answer to be honest. He's very good.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

The Dodgers/Giants game has been a great game from what I've seen. Lots of good defensive plays along with great pitching. 1-0 Giants in the bottom of the 8th and Doval is absolutely bringing it right now.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3

And, 1-0 is the final score after Lux (who?) hits a 2 out bullet to the warning track that was hauled in for the final out.

Good sheet.

Big Amoco Sign
Master of Hyperbole

Post by Big Amoco Sign »

AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
October 11 21, 10:50 pm
And, 1-0 is the final score after Lux (who?) hits a 2 out bullet to the warning track that was hauled in for the final out.

Good sheet.
Lux is a stud who will play SS or 2B while Trea plays the other post-Seager. Saw him in the minors a lot in San Jose. Rakes all day.

Damn that game was so fun. Nothing comes close to this series.

I’m rooting for Astros and Dodgers/Giants series. Story line baby. Probably wouldn’t watch a Braves/Red Sox one.

LA wind had foul pole swaying!

AWvsCBsteeeerike3

Big Amoco Sign wrote:
October 12 21, 12:55 am
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
October 11 21, 10:50 pm

Good sheet.
Lux is a stud who will play SS or 2B while Trea plays the other post-Seager. Saw him in the minors a lot in San Jose. Rakes all day.

Damn that game was so fun. Nothing comes close to this series.

I’m rooting for Astros and Dodgers/Giants series. Story line baby. Probably wouldn’t watch a Braves/Red Sox one.

LA wind had foul pole swaying!
Thanks. Yeah, Lux didn't seem to be phased by the moment and hit it hard. He obviously thought it was out judging by his reaction. No doubt the wind knocked a couple balls down last night. The Giants CF, while he didn't get in much trouble, definitely misjudged a few balls and would have to run in to get them.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said after Monday's NLDS Game 3 loss to the Giants that "everything is on the table" as far as who could start Game 4.

It sounds like it's a real possibility that Walker Buehler could come back on short rest for Game 4, which would be the first time in his career that he's ever started on three days' rest. Tony Gonsolin is also an option to take the ball.

Source: Bill Plunkett on Twitter
Oct 12, 2021, 1:17 AM ET

go birds
-go birds

Post by go birds »

rays will never a world series under kevin cash

MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

pioneer98
Hall Of Famer

Post by pioneer98 »

Lux hit that ball 107mph off the bat and with a 22 degree launch angle. It's a home run about 90% of the time. The Giants get all of these kinds of breaks, always. Not that I like either team