WS GM3: Astros(Garcia) @ Braves(Anderson) 7:09 PM CT

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 40898
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

WS GM3: Astros(Garcia) @ Braves(Anderson) 7:09 PM CT

Post by CardsofSTL »

Image

Image

Image

Tags:

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 40898
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: WS GM3: Astros(Garcia) @ Braves(Anderson) 7:09 PM CT

Post by CardsofSTL »

Image

User avatar
Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 62225
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: WS GM3: Astros(Garcia) @ Braves(Anderson) 7:09 PM CT

Post by Jocephus »

The Atlanta Braves are 47-37 at home this season and the Houston Astros are 47-39 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Braves' starter Ian Anderson is forecasted to have a better game than Astros' starter Luis Garcia. Ian Anderson has a 39% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Luis Garcia has a 33% chance of a QS. If Ian Anderson has a quality start the Braves has a 67% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 2.5 and he has a 22% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Braves win 59%. In Luis Garcia quality starts the Astros win 65%. He has a 39% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 65% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Atlanta Braves is Freddie Freeman who averaged 2.21 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 38% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Braves have a 62% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Houston Astros is Alex Bregman who averaged 2.24 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 37% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Astros have a 65% chance of winning.
for your full gambling needs - https://accuscore.com/index.php?option= ... 1329117367

User avatar
Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 62225
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: WS GM3: Astros(Garcia) @ Braves(Anderson) 7:09 PM CT

Post by Jocephus »

Jose Altuve (R) 2B
Michael Brantley (L) RF
Alex Bregman (R) 3B
Yordan Alvarez (L) LF
Carlos Correa (R) SS
Kyle Tucker (L) CF
Yuli Gurriel (R) 1B
Martin Maldonado (R) C
Luis Garcia (R) P

Eddie Rosario (L) LF
Freddie Freeman (L) 1B
Ozzie Albies (S) 2B
Austin Riley (R) 3B
Jorge Soler (R) RF
Adam Duvall (R) CF
Travis d'Arnaud (R) C
Dansby Swanson (R) SS
Ian Anderson (R) P

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 40898
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: WS GM3: Astros(Garcia) @ Braves(Anderson) 7:09 PM CT

Post by CardsofSTL »

Go Team Go

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 50436
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: WS GM3: Astros(Garcia) @ Braves(Anderson) 7:09 PM CT

Post by Radbird »

My great nephew got tix for Gm 3 - drove over from NC. Lifelong Astros fan, so I’m rooting for him to bring home a winner tonight.

Yes, I’m that old.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 40898
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: WS GM3: Astros(Garcia) @ Braves(Anderson) 7:09 PM CT

Post by CardsofSTL »

Radbird wrote:
October 29 21, 5:53 pm
My great nephew got tix for Gm 3 - drove over from NC. Lifelong Astros fan, so I’m rooting for him to bring home a winner tonight.

Yes, I’m that old.
If he was really a great nephew he would have invited his uncle to go to the game with him.

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 50436
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: WS GM3: Astros(Garcia) @ Braves(Anderson) 7:09 PM CT

Post by Radbird »

Helluva play by Riley & Freeman to keep the no-no intact thru 7.

User avatar
redbirdjazzz
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4931
Joined: April 17 06, 10:50 am
Location: Columbia, MO

Re: WS GM3: Astros(Garcia) @ Braves(Anderson) 7:09 PM CT

Post by redbirdjazzz »

CardsofSTL wrote:
October 29 21, 6:32 pm
Radbird wrote:
October 29 21, 5:53 pm
My great nephew got tix for Gm 3 - drove over from NC. Lifelong Astros fan, so I’m rooting for him to bring home a winner tonight.

Yes, I’m that old.
If he was really a great nephew he would have invited his uncle to go to the game with him.
And he wouldn’t be an Astros fan.

User avatar
Felix The Cat
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 7231
Joined: January 9 08, 5:30 pm

Re: WS GM3: Astros(Garcia) @ Braves(Anderson) 7:09 PM CT

Post by Felix The Cat »

should've charged harder on that

Post Reply