CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

5/21/2022 Other Games

Post by CardsofSTL »

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Re: 5/21/2022 Other Games

Post by Jocephus »

Orioles purchased the contract of C Adley Rutschman from Triple-A Norfolk.

It's official. Rutschman will make his highly-anticipated major-league debut Saturday evening against the division-rival Rays in Baltimore. The 24-year-old switch-hitting backstop, selected first overall in the 2019 MLB Draft, has recorded a robust .309/.427/.515 triple-slash line with three homers in 19 games across three minor-league levels this season while working his way back from a triceps strain that he suffered back in spring training. Given his tremendous offensive potential, and the lackluster state of the catcher position, Rutschman should be rostered in all fantasy formats.
May 21, 2022, 8:08 AM ET

MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

Josh Donaldson sucks. All of my inside jokes are ones where the other person doesn’t know I’m joking and are also racist

Big Amoco Sign
Master of Hyperbole

Post by Big Amoco Sign »

Donaldson’s back tracking and 20 minute explanation is all you need to know this guy is a racist jackass. “No it was an inside joke” like Tim Anderson yuks it up with him regularly.

Big Amoco Sign
Master of Hyperbole

Post by Big Amoco Sign »

Felix The Cat
Perennial All-Star

Post by Felix The Cat »

MrCrowesGarden wrote:
May 21 22, 4:25 pm
Josh Donaldson sucks. All of my inside jokes are ones where the other person doesn’t know I’m joking and are also racist
Apparently, the two already had a spat a few weeks ago when Donaldson applied a hard tag on to Anderson so probably not a good time for an "inside joke".
Things got heated in the bottom half when, with the bases loaded, catcher Jose Trevino tried to pick Tim Anderson off third after Sheets struck out.

Donaldson appeared to knee and push the diving runner while applying the tag. Anderson responded with a push, and the two had words, leading to both teams' benches and bullpens emptying. The umpires quickly restored order, and Cole struck out AJ Pollock to end that threat.

Donaldson called it a "baseball play" while acknowledging he "leaned on him a little bit."

"Not intentionally," he added. "I just want to go make the tag. Obviously, he didn't like that. Two guys competing, trying to make a play happen right there."

Birdfan57
Veteran Player

Post by Birdfan57 »

Big Amoco Sign wrote:
May 21 22, 5:48 pm
Cubs are clown show right now LMAO

https://bdata-producedclips.mlb.com/d50 ... fdc8d7.mp4
Ain't it the greatest! Right where they belong.

Magneto2.0
Hall Of Famer

Post by Magneto2.0 »

Felix The Cat wrote:
May 21 22, 7:05 pm
MrCrowesGarden wrote:
May 21 22, 4:25 pm
Apparently, the two already had a spat a few weeks ago when Donaldson applied a hard tag on to Anderson so probably not a good time for an "inside joke".
Things got heated in the bottom half when, with the bases loaded, catcher Jose Trevino tried to pick Tim Anderson off third after Sheets struck out.

Donaldson appeared to knee and push the diving runner while applying the tag. Anderson responded with a push, and the two had words, leading to both teams' benches and bullpens emptying. The umpires quickly restored order, and Cole struck out AJ Pollock to end that threat.

Donaldson called it a "baseball play" while acknowledging he "leaned on him a little bit."

"Not intentionally," he added. "I just want to go make the tag. Obviously, he didn't like that. Two guys competing, trying to make a play happen right there."
Not surprised at all that Donaldson is a [expletive] (been confirmed) and potential racist (possible).

Big Amoco Sign
Master of Hyperbole

Post by Big Amoco Sign »

Donaldson is……not liked that much.

Big Amoco Sign
Master of Hyperbole

Post by Big Amoco Sign »