Angels Mariners Brawl

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
JoeMcKim
Perennial All-Star

Re: Angels Mariners Brawl

Post by JoeMcKim »

Rendon is currently on the injured list, so they're going to enforce his suspension on whenever he finally gets healthy?

Birdfan57
Veteran Player

Post by Birdfan57 »

JoeMcKim wrote:
June 28 22, 2:17 am
Rendon is currently on the injured list, so they're going to enforce his suspension on whenever he finally gets healthy?
Has to be enforced whenever he's able to get off the IL.
He should feel lucky someone didn't try to make his injury worse. Or worse, he stupidly didn't do anything to make the injury worse.

JoeMcKim
Perennial All-Star

Post by JoeMcKim »

Birdfan57 wrote:
June 28 22, 5:00 pm
JoeMcKim wrote:
June 28 22, 2:17 am
Has to be enforced whenever he's able to get off the IL.
He should feel lucky someone didn't try to make his injury worse. Or worse, he stupidly didn't do anything to make the injury worse.
They're lucky Marcell Ozuna wasn't a part of this brawl, he used his cast as a weapon against his wife.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

Bradley fractures bone in elbow
Angels reliever Archie Bradley broke a bone in his right elbow while climbing over the dugout railing during Los Angeles' massive brawl with the Seattle Mariners on Sunday.

Bradley will be out for at least one month, Angels athletic trainer Mike Frostad said Tuesday. Bradley won't start a throwing program for four weeks while his elbow heals, and he could be down a "couple of months," according to Frostad.

Big Amoco Sign
Master of Hyperbole

Post by Big Amoco Sign »

CardsofSTL wrote:
June 29 22, 6:06 am
Angels reliever Archie Bradley broke a bone in his right elbow while climbing over the dugout railing during Los Angeles' massive brawl with the Seattle Mariners on Sunday.

Bradley will be out for at least one month, Angels athletic trainer Mike Frostad said Tuesday. Bradley won't start a throwing program for four weeks while his elbow heals, and he could be down a "couple of months," according to Frostad.
He did that in that little fall? Wild that you can fracture an elbow on that small of a fall.

Birdfan57
Veteran Player

Post by Birdfan57 »

CardsofSTL wrote:
June 29 22, 6:06 am

HAHAHA, genius move.

Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

I know I'd want Tommy "Pimp Slap" Pham on my side if I were in such a brawl. If the Reds get into a scuffle, it might be fun.

Big Amoco Sign
Master of Hyperbole

Post by Big Amoco Sign »

Fat_Bulldog wrote:
June 29 22, 10:25 am
I know I'd want Tommy "Pimp Slap" Pham on my side if I were in such a brawl. If the Reds get into a scuffle, it might be fun.
I have zero proof of this but Tommy seems like the kind of guy who is "G'd Up" with some unsavory types. I only say this based on stories from San Diego and the partially due to fact that Joc Pederson skipped practice last year when he was with the Braves because Tommy was around. And that was BEFORE the slap. Like he knew it was coming.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »