Re: Do you care if Judge hits 62?

Post by go birds »

cardsfantx wrote:
September 29 22, 1:18 pm
go birds wrote:
September 29 22, 12:34 pm
Popeye_Card wrote:
September 29 22, 12:33 pm
I don't care a ton, but I think it is interesting. I do find it amusing that they are giving it way more attention than breaking just a league record normally would, because everybody still views it as the legitimate record.
yea they will be doing live cut-ins during college football because apparently the powers that be think anyone outside of NYC really needs to see this
I mean they did the same thing for Pujols chasing 700 HRs and that is no record of any kind (the live cut in while watching other sports)

I'm more impressed with the triple crown/if he can hold onto that
did they?

cardsfantx
Hall Of Famer

Post by cardsfantx »

go birds wrote:
September 29 22, 1:39 pm
cardsfantx wrote:
September 29 22, 1:18 pm
go birds wrote:
September 29 22, 12:34 pm
Popeye_Card wrote:
September 29 22, 12:33 pm
I don't care a ton, but I think it is interesting. I do find it amusing that they are giving it way more attention than breaking just a league record normally would, because everybody still views it as the legitimate record.
yea they will be doing live cut-ins during college football because apparently the powers that be think anyone outside of NYC really needs to see this
I mean they did the same thing for Pujols chasing 700 HRs and that is no record of any kind (the live cut in while watching other sports)

I'm more impressed with the triple crown/if he can hold onto that
did they?
yeppers

only reason I know (because I'm obviously already watching the cards games at home) was I was at a bar after an early dinner Saturday 9/17 and the telecast did live cut ins of Pujols ABs

ghostrunner
Hall Of Famer

Post by ghostrunner »

He seems like a good guy and it's an impressive amount of homers no matter what, so I don't think it's nothing. I haven't been following it in any way or watching the videos.

Popeye_Card
GRB's most intelligent & humble poster

Post by Popeye_Card »

I will say I was a bit annoyed when they kept cutting over from the Cards/Brewers game Tuesday night on MLB Network to show Judge's AB's. But only because he kept getting walked. I wouldn't have minded if he hit a HR.

sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Post by sighyoung »

It's nice to be reminded that he's having such an outstanding year, but an individual home run doesn't matter much to me. Good for him, though.