Birdfan57
Veteran Player

Re: 10/3 GDT: Cardinals(Quintana) @ Pirates(Keller) 5:35 PM CT

Post by Birdfan57 »

Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
October 3 22, 7:39 pm
Birdfan57 wrote:
October 3 22, 7:35 pm
My goodness. What is that horrible smell? PDJ trying to hit MLB pitching. Only way he gets on the field in playoffs is with the Cardinals leading in late innings as a defensive replacement. Goodness gracious sakes alive does he stink! Dal Maxvill was a better hitter.
Will he be on the post-season rosters?
Probably shouldn't be. Who plays SS in case Tommy gets hurt? Donovan at SS could be kinda iffy.
Last edited by Birdfan57 on October 3 22, 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tags:

BrntOrngStud
Veteran Player

Post by BrntOrngStud »

I like that. No need to go over 9 innings in any of these games. The primary focus should be on getting the rotation setup and making sure we are rested.

Birdfan57
Veteran Player

Post by Birdfan57 »

Donnie Ebert wrote:
October 3 22, 7:45 pm
Gio walks the bases loaded in the bottom the 9th.
Nice going Gallegos. Nobody in that lineup with a decent BA and he walks the bases full. Jeez.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Famous Mortimer
Perennial All-Star

Post by Famous Mortimer »

Birdfan57 wrote:
My goodness. What is that horrible smell? PDJ trying to hit MLB pitching. Only way he gets on the field in playoffs is with the Cardinals leading in late innings as a defensive replacement. Goodness gracious sakes alive does he stink! Dal Maxvill was a better hitter.
I tend to agree with this take rather than the people who share the below image every time he looks vaguely like a major leaguer (this was last posted two days ago).
Radbird wrote:
October 2 22, 1:55 pm

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

Famous Mortimer wrote:
October 4 22, 7:12 am
Birdfan57 wrote:
I tend to agree with this take rather than the people who share the below image every time he looks vaguely like a major leaguer (this was last posted two days ago).
Radbird wrote:
You should probably ask yourself if this is either necessary, or adding to an enjoyable experience at GRB.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

Famous Mortimer wrote:
October 4 22, 7:12 am
Birdfan57 wrote:
Radbird wrote:
You agree with a negative post as opposed to celebrating a positive? Who'd of thunk it?