College baseball 2010

A forum for non-baseball sports
phins
Sobbing quietly during Fox programming

Re: College baseball 2010

Post by phins »

Looking like two and a cue for #1 seed Arizona State.

MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

Very surprised by that outcome. Probably my fault since I bought an ASU hat at the CWS.

Florida-UCLA game was a lot of fun. I'm 99% certain that I'll never see another catch like den Dekker's (although Shane Robinson came pretty close at a Redbirds-Royals game earlier this year). Gotta think the Bruins are now the favorite in the tournament.

MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

The only four teams left in the CWS are UCLA, TCU, Clemson and South Carolina. None have ever won a championship.

MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

if UCLA keeps hitting like they're in the CWS, combined with their pitching, no one is beating them.

phins
Sobbing quietly during Fox programming

Post by phins »

Such a thin line in college baseball. Jackie Bradley Jr. takes a pitch on 2-2 that had been a strike all game against Oklahoma. If that is called a strike, S. Carolina is out, and Oklahoma plays Clemson for the right to go to the finals.

UCLA, has a 2-2 count in the 9th, down a run. Guy hits a two run HR to take a lead, Cal-State Fullerton ties it in the 9th, UCLA wins it in the 10th to force a game three. If they don't hit the bomb, they are SWEPT in the Super Regionals and don't even make the CWS, let alone play for the title.

Congrats to S. Carolina, who seemed like a good group of kids, and Bradley Jr. is a top-10 type draft pick next year.

cARdsfan
Veteran Player

Post by cARdsfan »

Congrats to So Car. As a former resident of the Palmetto State (my parents have lived there for 12 years) I know this means a lot to Gamecock fans. They'd trade it for a football NC in a heartbeat, but they're probably more proud to win this than most fan bases would be.

Tim
Consider him admonished

College baseball 2016

Post by Tim »

Hey the 2016 season has started. Watch ESPN has greatly enhanced my viewing experience. Catching the Hogs game right now v Miss Valley State. Really wish more college baseball was televised.

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you

Post by jim »

Arizona State streams alot of their games. Quality if so-so, but if you are really desperate which I have been you can watch many of their games.