Other Sports-this time of year sucks - alternatives?

A forum for non-baseball sports
JL21
NPR & THT Contributor

Re: Other Sports-this time of year sucks - alternatives?

Post by JL21 »

This is the time of year where I DVR classic college football games off of the SEC or B1G networks, just enough to get me to spring training.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Post by Freed Roger »

So much for giving this NHL thing a try - my stepdaughter tells me they started a 10 day ASG break. Wtf. Bud Selig is a genius compared to whoever runs the NHL

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

cardinalkarp wrote:
pioneer98 wrote:I also love hockey but agree their playoff should start sooner. I'd say February and March should be their playoff time. Definitely not May.
Best of 7 throughout the playoffs and not playing back to back nights is what makes the hockey playoffs go for so damn long.....I enjoy playoff hockey, so I'm not complaining.
plus one round too many

cardinalkarp
Hall Of Famer

Post by cardinalkarp »

Freed Roger wrote:So much for giving this NHL thing a try - my stepdaughter tells me they started a 10 day ASG break. Wtf. Bud Selig is a genius compared to whoever runs the NHL

Lol, yeah....not the best time to try and start watching the Blues. Somehow they got some of the worst scheduling possible and were given 10 days off (other teams are playing at least through tomorrow I believe), so they'll end up getting screwed in the second half.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

JL21 wrote:This is the time of year where I DVR classic college football games off of the SEC or B1G networks, just enough to get me to spring training.
There's also a bunch of good games on youtube. I'll put one on at night and let it play (either bball or football or mlb) so little AW can watch them and we have sports on. The more recent the better because people are getting better about cutting out commercials and quality is better. We've probably watched nlds game 1 a hundred times now.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

i could start a PRO wrestling thread

go birds
-go birds

Post by go birds »

EPL