PRO wrestling thread

A forum for non-baseball sports
thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Re: PRO wrestling thread

Post by thrill »

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/aew/cm-p ... ew-all-out

Meltzer reporting Ace Steel threw a chair at Nick Jackson and bit/punched Kenny omega. Every other dirt sheet corroborates the punk fisticuffs and the Ace Steel chair. Other outlets report Kenny omega bit Ace Steel. Those outlets all say Punk KO’d Matt Jackson.

Couple of things.
1) this is just terrific
2) Meltzer is basically bucks state media
3) punk was a terrible MMA fighter, but his training still makes him more dangerous in a fight that like 90% of wrestlers.
4) I like the bucks in ring but their weird California evangelical background is a trigger for me to not ever trust them. California conservative Christian is one of the worst types of guys out there.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

I am having such a great time following this dumb story. THIS is the wrestling drama we want. Nobody has gotten sexually exploited. Nobody has assaulted a woman. Just very dumb guys confusing their ego for “the business”

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

This is the best write up explainer I’ve seen:
https://defector.com/aew-is-burning/
I’ve never met Punk, but he strikes me as the kind of guy who has a line with everybody he meets, that only he can see. He’s nice to people, but when they unwittingly cross that line, he holds a grudge that he never lets go.
This is very much me, for better and worse. Kind of nutshells why I’m such a punk guy.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

All I’m saying is if the Jackson bros kicked down the door to my dressing room and my dog and an injured woman were in the room with me, I’d punch their dumb heads off, too.

Also, if I see the jacksons fighting my best bud near my wife, I’m feeding them that chair, too. If Kenny wants to intervene, he’s gettin chomped bud. It is what it is
Tonight’s dynamite is going to be crazy

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

MJF cut a promo on MOSES.

Montreal screw job -> rise of stone cold
Punk brawl -> rise of MJF

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

Oh

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

I am putting this on the record. CM Punk is coming back to AEW when his arm heals and he will feud with Kenny Omega. His image is still on their marketing and event signage. Kenny has been busting out the GTS is the trios matches against Death Triangle. They are going to shoot this into an incredibly profitable work. At the very least, TK is trying to set the stage for if Punk decides to chill out and stop being such a self-sabotager.

Vince trying to come back right when WWE has good momentum, and a bunch of people he fired have returned, is just so Vince.