2018 - 2019 Blues (Hockey) Season

A forum for non-baseball sports
Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Re: 2018 - 2019 Blues (Hockey) Season

Post by Freed Roger »

GeddyWrox wrote:I'm dying. First time in my lifetime they are going to the SC Finals, and I am about to embark on a road trip for a week! I already booked my lodging all over Utah and Arizona, or I would delay the trip til later this summer. Plus my daughter has too many camps and whatnot to fit it in. I'll be gone Sat through Sat, so I'll be home for Game 4. But still... UGH!!!
Oh man, Utah ...Zion area specifically...good luck finding the game there. I had to scramble to find US games in the WC 2014. Hotel didnt have espn . Zion Pizza and Noodle decided not to show the game because they preferred to turn seats. And you can't have a beer without ordering food. It's the law. We made friends with waitress at some place who agreed to open early and show the game. So there it was, the Freeds and the German tourists.

Streaming is your best best. Even there....

Spider John
Hall Of Famer

Post by Spider John »

I'm very happy for you die hards who have waited so long for this. Congratulations!

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

GeddyWrox wrote:
wart57 wrote:
GeddyWrox wrote:I'm dying. First time in my lifetime they are going to the SC Finals, and I am about to embark on a road trip for a week! I already booked my lodging all over Utah and Arizona, or I would delay the trip til later this summer. Plus my daughter has too many camps and whatnot to fit it in. I'll be gone Sat through Sat, so I'll be home for Game 4. But still... UGH!!!

If you are in PHX Monday or Wednesday - come on over and we can watch the game!
Would do so in a heartbeat, but we're staying on the north side of the Grand Canyon area.
Have a blast - it is beautiful up there - it may still be pretty cold too.

Jack0fDiamonds
Fringe Major League Player

Post by Jack0fDiamonds »

Well, fellows, I've taken time to assess the situation on where my loyalties lie. Cardinals or the Sawx, well that one is easy. Park Steaks or Clam Chowdah. Beacon Hill or the Arch. Southie or SoCo? Bud Light or Sam Adam's. Sculling on Charles or inner tube on the Meramec. Hot towel at the Club or after maxing out deadlift or drive thru Smoothie after Planet Fitness........

Guess I will go with the Blues. EF THAT OTHER GUY!

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

Time to delete the stanley cup thread and get back to basics here.

Popeye_Card
GRB's most intelligent & humble poster

Post by Popeye_Card »

Long story short, I made a big mistake yesterday that jinxed the Blues. I will correct my actions for Wednesday and they will be fine.

Freed Roger

Post by Freed Roger »

Popeye_Card wrote:Long story short, I made a big mistake yesterday that jinxed the Blues. I will correct my actions for Wednesday and they will be fine.
Me too. I altered and made plans to watch. Tomorrow its business as usual, watch the part of the game still going when I get home

Freed Roger

Post by Freed Roger »

lukethedrifter wrote:Oh, the fall this playoff season is going to be a glorious, tragic, one that rips the beating heart from the scarred cheers of Blues fans.

-Satan