A forum for non-baseball sports
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 44915
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Here I am.
The Chiefs do the Chop too? Really?? Ugh...I just suffered through that this afternoon during the Florida St - Duke game.
- AAA Minor League Player
- Posts: 62
- Joined: December 30 18, 2:28 pm
- Location: Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
Unless SOMETHING really changes the tempo of this game, I don’t think you have anything to worry about. I believe Mr. Mahomes is destined for stardom.InvincibleCakeEater wrote:Mahomes and Tyreek hadn't been born the last time the Chiefs won a home playoff game.
I'm a wreck.
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 57123
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2574 ... ppage-2021Language in new coaches' contracts hints at possible NFL work stoppage in 2021
- "I could totally eat a person if it were a life/death situation"
- Posts: 24829
- Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
- Location: Thinking of the Children
No one did which surprises me but I guess they had s pretty small area to wind up and had s fence up to mimic the d line. Throw in the slick plant spot for the foot and it makes sense. Saw a video of a guy with plenty of leg that missed left by a few yards and a ton of guys falling down. Lol. Cool stunt.33anda3rd wrote:GI had to pull the free beer offer due to some legal stuff but is giving away super bowl tix. No one has converted yet.