2019 NFL Season

A forum for non-baseball sports
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

2019 NFL Season

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

The draft is tomorrow night, which means some team (Arizona) gets to draft upcoming epic bust Kyler Murray.

Yesterday the Chiefs traded for Frank Clark, one of the best DE in the league.

The Chiefs are your new god.

tlombard
tl;dr

Re: 2019 NFL Season

Post by tlombard »

InvincibleCakeEater wrote:The Chiefs are your new god.
Sounds about right since I believe in God about as much as I believe in the Chiefs, not at all.

Signed,
Admitted NFL Hater Since January 2016

Socnorb11
The Last Word

Post by Socnorb11 »

He better be the best DE in the NFL, since he's the 2nd highest paid DE in the NFL, and they forfeited a first round pick to get him.

What's with the Chiefs going out of their way to employ abusers?

InvincibleCakeEater

Socnorb11 wrote:He better be the best DE in the NFL, since he's the 2nd highest paid DE in the NFL, and they forfeited a first round pick to get him.
He very well might be.
What's with the Chiefs going out of their way to employ abusers?
Being an NFL team.

Socnorb11
The Last Word

Post by Socnorb11 »

Houston and Ford (combined) signed for essentially the same money as Clark. Ford actually had 13 more QB pressures than Clark last year.

PFF ranked Ford as the best pass rusher in football last year (Houston was 5th). Clark wasn't in the top 20.

On top of that, they sacrificed not only a first round pick, but also a second. I guess if they really like Clark, and they want to get to the promised land before they have to pay Hill & Mahomes, it might work out.

InvincibleCakeEater

Socnorb11 wrote:Houston and Ford (combined) signed for essentially the same money as Clark. Ford actually had 13 more QB pressures than Clark last year.

PFF ranked Ford as the best pass rusher in football last year (Houston was 5th). Clark wasn't in the top 20.

On top of that, they sacrificed not only a first round pick, but also a second. I guess if they really like Clark, and they want to get to the promised land before they have to pay Hill & Mahomes, it might work out.
Hard hitting analysis right there.

Socnorb11
The Last Word

Post by Socnorb11 »

Thanks. Just trying to keep up.

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

Just when I thought my hatred of the Stan Kroenke couldn't get any worse, I read last night that the Rams won the lawsuit over Rams Park in Earth City. Not only do they get to keep the facility with the right to purchase it outright for $1 in 2024 but they are also now sticking the city with $295,000 in legal bills.

It is amazing how bad that lease was for the city of St. Louis. It was so bad that even when the Rams BROKE the lease a judge still ruled that the provision in the lease allowing the team to buy the facility in 2024 for $1 still applied even though the lease was no longer valid. What the heck?

I hope that man suffers a horribly painful injury and suffers for decades before dying an extremely painful death.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

now there's audio on tyreek. crazy

DA thinks a crime happened but not enough evidence to press charges
then local news station releases audio of tyreek and fiancee discussing his behavior with the child and the wife mentions that she "rode for him" w/r/t police and child services

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2660 ... wake-audio