St Louis Blues Greatest Offseason Thread Ever

A forum for non-baseball sports
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Re: St Louis Blues Greatest Offseason Thread Ever

Post by CardsofSTL »

FOX Sports Midwest will help fans get fired up for the new season by replaying the Blues' four victories in the 2019 Stanley Cup Final.

Following the Cardinals' regular-season finale on Sunday, Sept. 29, FOX Sports Midwest will air its Blues Season Preview special, followed by Games 2 and 4 of the Stanley Cup Final.

Games 5 and 7 will air Monday, Sept. 30, starting at 6:30 p.m.

Each game will be edited to two hours.

STANLEY CUP FINAL REPLAY SCHEDULE
Sunday, Sept. 29 after Cardinals baseball
Blues Season Preview
Game 2 - Blues at Bruins
Game 4 - Bruins at Blues

Monday, Sept. 30
6 p.m. Blues Season Preview
6:30 p.m. Game 5 - Blues at Bruins
8:30 p.m. Game 7 - Blues at Bruins
10:30 p.m. Blues Season Preview

albertmvpujols
All-Star

Post by albertmvpujols »

I'm not a big fan of the trade at all, but I'm not worried about losing Edmundson and I think I'm not as high on Bokk as a prospect as most people. The big loss is the extension to me. I REALLY don't like Faulk as a player at all. He's a defensive liability and really isn't even all that great offensively for a guy thought of as an offensive defenseman.

They won the cup so whatever, but this is a pretty awful trade/extension imo and it will only get worse if this costs us the ability to resign Petro.

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

I have no idea what to think of Faulk since I don't think I ever paid any attention to him other than when the Blues played Carolina and even then the name only sounds kind of familiar to me but I'm told by the few people I have talked to who follow hockey a lot more than me that this was anywhere from a good deal that they are happy with to one guy who called it a deal and a half. That last guy is a fan of Edmunson and loves the trade anyway.

JoeMcKim
Perennial All-Star

Post by JoeMcKim »

Blues playing Red Wings in Camulet, Michigan in what is essentially a local ice rink.