Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Re: 2019 College Football

Post by Freed Roger »

Tn Fans more than Mizzou

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

What an uninspiring game. What an uninspiring year.

TN is better now than they were at the beginning of the year. Still, TN is not a good team. And, Mizzou can't move the ball. Arkansas is the low man on the totem poll in the SEC and I'm not confident in the least that Mizzou wins next week. Though, I will be at the game so hopefully it's a good one.

go birds
-go birds

Post by go birds »

AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:What an uninspiring game. What an uninspiring year.

TN is better now than they were at the beginning of the year. Still, TN is not a good team. And, Mizzou can't move the ball. Arkansas is the low man on the totem poll in the SEC and I'm not confident in the least that Mizzou wins next week. Though, I will be at the game so hopefully it's a good one.
ehhhh...i wouldnt say they aren't a good team. there's ALOT of talent on that team, on both sides of the ball. they are just handicapped by QB play and it has a trickle down effect on every facet of their game.

HOT TAKE: they have the best wide receivers in the SEC. fight me. [expletive] alabama's WR corp. It's such a shame those guys haven't had a decent QB.

greenback44
Hall Of Famer

Post by greenback44 »

I'm hoping dog pee celebrations catch on in other sports. Instead of a bat flip, Trout or Soto can do a dog pee.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

Missouri is moving on from coach Barry Odom, sources confirmed to Yahoo Sports. The move comes in the wake of a sloppy performance in a 24-14 win against Arkansas on Friday.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

CardsofSTL wrote:I advised a local Wolverine fan that the Buckeyes would beat them 48-21 in Ann Arbor next week. Posting this here as a reminder to myself. Carry on.
Pretty close on the spread but just off on the score.

sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Post by sighyoung »

CardsofSTL wrote:
Missouri is moving on from coach Barry Odom, sources confirmed to Yahoo Sports. The move comes in the wake of a sloppy performance in a 24-14 win against Arkansas on Friday.
Missouri's AD comes to Barry Odom, not to praise him.

Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

The Iron Bowl was fantastic. 10 or eleven lead changes and a whole bunch of incredible plays. To top it off Alabama made two home headed plays in the last couple of minutes to seal their loss while Saban went crazy. Very entertaining.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

Definitely a bad finish to the season, and it looked like the team let go of the rope. But, I didn't expect Odom to be canned. Wonder if they have a plan in place. Not that Odom was/is irreplaceable, but he also was a good fit with some reason for optimism going forward. I get that you cant' lose to wyoming, vandy, and Tennessee on a year in hyear out basis. Still, even that doesn't really explain the move at this point.