St. Louis Blues 2020-21 Offseason and Season

A forum for non-baseball sports
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear

Re: St. Louis Blues 2020-21 Offseason and Season

Post by JCShutout »

Blues vs lanch. Blues are the underdog for sure but they can hang with Colorado when they play their game. LGB!

GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass

Post by GeddyWrox »

Indeed. I agree we are certainly the underdog here, but I think we match up a little better with COL than Vegas. Drop the puck and let's see what happens.

cardsfantx
Hall Of Famer

Post by cardsfantx »

Perron on the Covid list.

Crazy; went all year with no one on it, and 2 days before the playoffs one of our best is added.

JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear

Post by JCShutout »

Ugh! I was worried about this when walman went on the list. Smh. That is such a HUGE loss

cardsfantx
Hall Of Famer

Post by cardsfantx »

Yep...wonder if they’ll push back our games like they did the rest of the league who are still playing meaningless regular season games?

cardsfantx
Hall Of Famer

Post by cardsfantx »

Nathan walker now added to the covid list. if they make us start the playoffs on time with 3 players out (and potentially more coming. I know walker is just a depth guy); ima be pissed.

they postponed Vegas' games in the regular season because of one guy (petro) on the list? this is the damn playoffs.

to be forced to play and be down one of our best players, and a pretty surprising D man in Walman, would be a shame...

cardsfantx
Hall Of Famer

Post by cardsfantx »

[expletive], but whatever...
DAVID PERRON
RW, ST LOUIS BLUES

The NHL has no plans to postpone any St. Louis Blues playoff games, even with three players on the COVID protocol list according to Bill Daly.
Perron was added to the list Saturday after Jake Walman and Nathan Walker were already on it, but there is no thought as to postponement. “There is always concern when Players or Club staff test positive for COVID-19,” Daly wrote in an email to The Athletic. “The level of concern is always a function of the precise circumstances involved. At the current time, there is no consideration being given to postponing games." Okay then, let the series begin on Monday.

SOURCE: TSN.ca
May 17, 2021, 10:38 AM ET

GeddyWrox

Post by GeddyWrox »

As a fan, I'm upset of course. But the playoffs are different than the regular season. They can't juggle the TV schedule. All of that is so tightly coordinated. And if we were to postpone for multiple weeks, you'd have all the other teams just sitting around waiting until our round of the playoffs finished. Logistically, it just doesn't seem feasible to do. Absolutely craptastic luck for us. UGH

Popeye_Card
GRB's most intelligent & humble poster

Post by Popeye_Card »

I'm a bit peeved that Perron was not vaccinated by now. Unless he was, and still contracted COVID.

GeddyWrox

Post by GeddyWrox »

Popeye_Card wrote:
May 17 21, 10:46 am
I'm a bit peeved that Perron was not vaccinated by now. Unless he was, and still contracted COVID.
Yep. This.