"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Re: 2021 March Madness

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

Baylor was so fast and seemingly shot 110%

cardzilla
AA Minor League Player

Post by cardzilla »

gonzaga mishandled the ball so much while not rebounding good either.

at the same time, baylor was hitting almost every shot, especially 3s. zags 3s shooting was so bad too.

zags played very badly at the same time baylor was on point with everything led to a game that left a bad taste in your mouth in regards to the tournament as a whole (which was amazing til the end)

AWvsCBsteeeerike3

To be fair, Baylor had a lot to do with Gonzaga's less than stellar performance. This is the 3rd Baylor game I watched in the tournament, and in every single one of them they made the opponent's guards very uncomfortable. 45 for Baylor is a beast defensively and tough to guard to boot.

Gonzaga handled it better than anyone yet, but throw in Baylor making every shot and they're a very deserving champion. Certainly no fluke they won it all.

Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.

Post by Leroy »

I have liked Gonzaga for a long time now, and for the past few years have watched them when I can. I also saw Baylor but mostly after their Covid break and they looked like crud. Anyway, there has to be part of it that Gonzaga was just gassed. But not all of it. Baylor pushed their offense out to half court and that really was hard on them. The only other time I have seen them pushed like that was BYU, but only could keep it up for a half. It seemed like Baylor could get 4 fouls on a 7 footer and there were two more on the bench. The Baylor guards, whoa. I mean, they almost never missed. But neither did UCLA who weren't known as great shooters. So there is either a weakness in the D that finally got exposed, or just dumb luck. I think there was something to it.

Anyway, the kind of basketball that Gonzaga plays is still fun for me to watch, and I'm disappointed they lost, but they are having a pretty good run and hopefully can get a championship one of these years.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3

Not March Madness, but college basketball nevertheless.

Obviously I'm a bit biased but this may be the greatest 4 seconds of basketball history.

Full court pass
Game Over #1 team loses in OT
Sweet Dunk
Defender that ran all the way back, for some reason, gets teabagged on said dunk
Lights go out
Fireworks go off
Defender looks to fight dunker but fans rush the court and get in the way