Strip Clubs

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you

Re: Strip Clubs

Post by jim »

M1IRONMIKE wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:Note to self: Invent time machine. Travel back in time to party with jim and m1ironmike.

Bring plenty of bail money!!
lol.

And between buck knives being thrown around and loaded shotguns being pointed at people in jest (were you there when Johnny was playing around with a gun that we later realized was loaded mike?) ... well you have been warned...

M1IRONMIKE
Well hello, pilgrim

Post by M1IRONMIKE »

jim wrote:
M1IRONMIKE wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:Note to self: Invent time machine. Travel back in time to party with jim and m1ironmike.

lol.

And between buck knives being thrown around and loaded shotguns being pointed at people in jest (were you there when Johnny was playing around with a gun that we later realized was loaded mike?) ... well you have been warned...

Yes and I did the same thing to Tank with a handgun that was loaded unbeknownst to me. Its a wonder we made through our teens and twenties!

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you

Post by jim »

M1IRONMIKE wrote:
jim wrote:
M1IRONMIKE wrote:

lol.

Yes and I did the same thing to Tank with a handgun that was loaded unbeknownst to me. Its a wonder we made through our teens and twenties!
So you almost shot the guy that had his chest rolled over by a station wagon in a drunken attempt to go skitching in July (my idea by the way thank you very much). If that car rolled 12 inches lower or higher he's dead.

Of all the dodged bullets, Tank leads the group.

JL21
NPR & THT Contributor

Post by JL21 »

You guys are slaying me.

redbirdjazzz
Perennial All-Star

Post by redbirdjazzz »

RC21* wrote:You guys are slaying me.
They were almost slaying a bunch of other people too! :wink:

M1IRONMIKE
Well hello, pilgrim

Post by M1IRONMIKE »

Tank was a daredevil....he would do anything.....then the one time he wasn't doing anything crazy he gets hit by a car while we were on bikes and nearly lost his leg.....he was in traction for weeks.....