Strip Clubs

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Magneto2.0
Hall Of Famer

Strip Clubs

Post by Magneto2.0 »

This really isn't a rant, just a question...what is the fascination?

I mean, if you go to the ones you can't touch or get laid, then I really don't see the point of spending close to 100 dollars for a d*ck tease, and a case of blue balls when it's all over.

I guess it's fun, guys night out kind of event, but I never saw that much fun in getting teased.

It's basically like someone eating (Insert favorite meal here) right in front of you. How is that fun?

Ace
Perennial All-Star

Re: Strip Clubs

Post by Ace »

Magneto2.0 wrote:what is the fascination?
I've been wondering the same thing.

UK
Perennial All-Star

Post by UK »

They're more fun after marriage than before, despite more guilt. I have a buddy that spent 3200.00 one night in Vegas at one of these places (I spent 80.00).

Cronos
In perpetuum

Post by Cronos »

Magneto2.0 wrote:I guess it's fun, guys night out kind of event, but I never saw that much fun in getting teased.

It's basically like someone eating (Insert favorite meal here) right in front of you. How is that fun?
I've always thought the same thing about those kind of joints: what's the point? I've never been, but I figured if I did, I would probably end up depressed by the end of the night.

Hudler
All-Star

Post by Hudler »

It's like going to that really wild bar with the overpriced drinks and all the hot chicks,but you get to see the hot chicks naked,either way they aren't going home with you.

Haven't been to a strip club in years.

haltz
Hall Of Famer

Post by haltz »

If you don't spend a bunch of money, the unintentional comedy is usually worth the price of admission. They are also open late, and strippers will usually humiliate your friends if you give them $10.

But yeah, I'm not really a big fan. I don't get why guys pay $25 or whatever to get dry humped, when no one's done that for free since middle school. At least then you got to keep your money.

M1IRONMIKE
Well hello, pilgrim

Post by M1IRONMIKE »

You just need to go to the lower end strip clubs where the girls know the value of a dollar bill. Several of my friends and I used to go camping once a year and we almost always ended up in a strip club close to the camping area. I can't recall ever not having fun when we did it.

G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Post by G. Keenan »

M1IRONMIKE wrote:You just need to go to the lower end strip clubs where the girls know the value of a dollar bill.
This has to be one of the greatest sentences in GRB history.

cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.

Post by cardsfansince82 »

The very few times I have been in a strip club have been fun, but not something you would make a habit of. Plus every time I have been I have been really drunk and with at least one girl in our group (this is always a good time). I guess some guys are just that lonely and/or don't get that kind of contact elsewhere. And to go along with what M1IRONMIKE was getting at, I've heard that some of those girls can be paid for a handski or a mouthski, so there's that.

Sutter'sBeard
is the oscar meyer weiner kid

Post by Sutter'sBeard »

It's a way for 275lb truck drivers to feel like they are George Clooney. They are not all bad though, I don't mind checking one out every couple years or so.