Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Jocephus
99% conan clips

Re: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin

Post by Jocephus »

Cronos69 wrote:
Jocephus wrote:does anyone know if the news networks will be streaming their coverage online?
I'm watching msnbc live online right now. Don't know about later.
k. i bet it will be active tonight too

thanks

Arthur Dent
Hall Of Famer

Post by Arthur Dent »

docellis wrote:edit: I am just a bad person all the way around
Ha ha. You thought Hitler was too incendiary for this thread?

docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief

Post by docellis »

Arthur Dent wrote:
docellis wrote:edit: I am just a bad person all the way around
Ha ha. You thought Hitler was too incendiary for this thread?

Too jovial

G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Post by G. Keenan »

Popeye_Card wrote:I just received an email that told me that Obama believes in the Muslim teachings that more rich babies should be aborted than poor black babies, in an effort to "spread the baby-killings". It also said that he will propose a new tax on these mandated abortions the day after he is sworn into office. Unfortunately, these mothers going in for these abortions will wait for 15 hours in a waiting room because they will be covered under a new federal healthcare system that's horribly mismanaged by the new Secretary of Terrorism William Ayers. That seems like an odd department to be in charge of healthcare, but the email was sent to over 20 people, so it must be legit, right?
Phew, glad I got this last minute bit of information before I voted. I was almost about to make a huge mistake.

InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

Popeye_Card wrote:I just received an email that told me that Obama believes in the Muslim teachings that more rich babies should be aborted than poor black babies, in an effort to "spread the baby-killings". It also said that he will propose a new tax on these mandated abortions the day after he is sworn into office. Unfortunately, these mothers going in for these abortions will wait for 15 hours in a waiting room because they will be covered under a new federal healthcare system that's horribly mismanaged by the new Secretary of Terrorism William Ayers. That seems like an odd department to be in charge of healthcare, but the email was sent to over 20 people, so it must be legit, right?
I didn't know Rush Limbaugh was on your mailing list.

docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief

Post by docellis »

I parked behind a pick up truck that had a bumper sticker that said "Rush is Fat".

KyCardinalFan
Perennial All-Star

Post by KyCardinalFan »

Here's a quiz on the campaign.

I got 80% right. But of the eight I got wrong I had the right answer five times but then changed it. They used to lecture us about not doing that in high school too (that your first instinct is probably the right one), but I've yet to learn my lesson.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27487258/

Michael
GRB Founder

Post by Michael »

Okay, this thread is about done... I'll leave it open for another 30 min for any last minute insane rambling.

Election day posts can go here.

Considering the subject we did a pretty good job keeping it friendly. Many thanks to everyone!

BW23
Hall Of Famer

Post by BW23 »

Jocephus wrote:
BW23 wrote:
I certainly disagree with things that go on in her church. As a matter of fact, I'd say I disagree about what goes on in about 99+% of churches. But we're still talking about a big difference in the two. One is based strongly in social issues based solely on race, hate and a redstribution of wealth. One is religion.

Which one is more dangerous, and which one has more of a chance in showing up in the way this person directs the country? I'll give you a hint...they're the same one. And it's the one belonging to the guy that's going to be president, not someone running for VP.
why dont you just say "that one"?

frankly, i dont consider obama or mccain to be religious at all...but a politician in this country, for some strange reason, must profess a love of faith (a christian faith)...i dont think either (john or barack) would force their faith on the country ('cause again, i dont think they care)...

but palin on the other hand...she scares the bejezus outta me
1) I'm not talking about religion, not in the normal reference. I made that clear.

2) I'm talking about the theology of Obama's church and its dangerous beliefs. They aren't Christian-related issues.

3) I didn't mention anything about Christian faith.

4) Take how you feel about Palin and multiply it ten fold. That's where I am with President Obama.

BW23
Hall Of Famer

Post by BW23 »

Last century mark I'll claim.