Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
- likes to grate his own cheese
- Posts: 11818
- Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
- Location: Drunk
Will they make a black fish taco?
- a bad penny always turns up
- Posts: 23989
- Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
- Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Why do we always have to resort to the taco card?
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 58577
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
these tacos were not made in the US and i hvae their birth certificates to prove it...they are kenyan tacos trying to take over taco bell...plus, they want everyone to have access to their tacos
- Veteran Player
- Posts: 1233
- Joined: April 20 06, 6:28 pm
- Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Jocephus wrote:these tacos were not made in the US and i hvae their birth certificates to prove it...they are kenyan tacos trying to take over taco bell...plus, they want everyone to have access to their tacos
- Mother Earth
- Posts: 19544
- Joined: July 24 06, 6:03 am
- Location: In Cognito
I'll bet the black taco's momma was a slouzy, a flouzy, a snail-eatin' white taco!
- Veteran Player
- Posts: 1198
- Joined: July 15 09, 12:00 am
- Location: Storrs, Connecticut
I'd eat any taco; I don't care if they're white, black or pink. I will not discriminate.
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 29160
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: extremely online
Fat_Bulldog wrote:Will they make a black fish taco?
I hope so. Nothing better than jack sauce on a fish taco.
- GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
- Posts: 26424
- Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
- Location: Raptured
There aren't any black tacos in SWMO.
- Posts: 1344
- Joined: September 24 08, 10:31 am
- Location: Illinois St.
I want Don Imus' take on this.
- Everyday Player
- Posts: 242
- Joined: September 13 09, 5:43 pm